276°
Posted 20 hours ago

essie Gel Couture, Lace Is More

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hello world is a bit streaky on the first coat, but you can definitely already wear it with two coats for a sheerer look. I’m wearing three in the picture. The only downside that I could think of is that you can see some brush strokes because of the shimmer. I’m a huge Essie fan although I have never tried the gel colours. This range is beautiful – I actually love all these shades! x Essie ‘Lace Me Up’* – The palest of pale pink nudes, described as a ‘misty rose pink’. I had to do three coats to get rid of the streaks, which isn’t uncommon with very light colours. It’s slightly morepink-toned that these photos show and would suit pretty much everyone.

Essie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes Review - Talonted Lex Essie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes Review - Talonted Lex

Essie Gel Couture ‘Dress Is More’* – ‘a sheer creamy white dusted with pink’. I love these types of polishes as they just make you look instantly put together and chic. A milky, palest pink-beige that was ridiculously shiny even without top coat and looks lovely and plumped up. I did three fairly generous coats to get this coverage.Lace Is More is vanilla white nail varnish which has a subtle gold shimmer. It has a sheer coverage with a high shine, gloss finish. Essie ‘Hold The Position’*– A very pretty takeon the ubiquitous coral-peach that’s everywhere in the summer months. ‘Hold The Position’ is a bit like that summery colour’s lighter-but-more-muted cousin and I’m feeling it! Only two coats were needed for non-streaky perfection. looks like gel nail polish, removes like regular polish: EASY, GENTLE REMOVAL with acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover. no harsh scrapping or soaking. Essie ‘Satin Slippers’* – A peach-white nude that Essie call a ‘silky champagne ivory’. It’s very close in colour to the previous polish but is a little bit more yellow-toned and has that beautiful white/gold shimmer running through it which catches the light. Similarly to ‘Lace Me Up’, this needed three thin coats to get rid of any bald spots. BUTYL ACETATE ETHYL ACETATE NITROCELLULOSE TOSYLAMIDE/EPOXY RESIN ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE ACRYLATES COPOLYMER OCTOCRYLENE PROPYL ACETATE TRIBUTYL CITRATE

Essie Smalto N.740 LACE UP GET DOWNLa sua Formula maxi Essie Smalto N.740 LACE UP GET DOWNLa sua Formula

It’s not easy to give one conclusion of which is the best of these five shades; it all depends on what you’re looking for. You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/make-up/nails/nail-polish/gel-effect-nail-polish/essie-gel-couture-502-lace-is-more-sheer-pink-nail-polish/p/805240" on this server. All of theEssie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes polishes are inspired by the pretty colours so often found in the ballet world: elegant pinks, soft greys and dreamy creams. This is the first time that essie worked with a designer to come up with a bridal nail polish collection, and that honour goes toMonique Lhuillier who counts Emma Stone, Michelle Obama, and Blake Lively as celeb fans. I was so pleased when I opened this collection as I was initially worried it would all be sheer nudes, but there are some very exciting shades here as well as the traditional shades you would expect. Picture perfect and Hello world definitely have the most pronounced shimmer. Picture perfect was a bit difficult to apply though, and your best option might be to layer it over a white base coat or to combine it with another sheer. Essie Hello world is very pretty, but you must be into the pearl finish that it has.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Which is your favourite shade from the Essie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes collection? Have you tried the Gel Couture formula? How do you think it compares to other ‘gel’ polish formulas? Let me know in the comments below! DIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE BARIUM SULFATE SILICA CITRIC ACID OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE BENZOPHENONE-1 COLOPHONIUM / ROSI TIN OXIDE ALUMINA MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment