276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Femdom Toilet Slave

£6.15£12.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A few minutes passed then the woman who had obviously stood astride of my body on the floor started to work her way forward to position herself over the toilet seat.

When I entered the room my first impression was “what a mess”. The writing desk had a bowl on it, Kellogs crunchy nut, an opened litre of milk, bananas, pears and a toilet roll. Chilling moment celebrity medium predicted Matthew Perry's death THREE days before he drowned aged 54 Shitting on demand is just not a thing. If you’re given a time then that’s the time. Just because 2pm or 4am suits your schedule doesn’t mean it will suit mine or anyone else’s. I am not going to mess up my bodies routine to suit your needs. Plus, have you ever felt the discomfort of having to hold? It’s not nice buddy. Spain's future Queen:Princess Leonor asks Spanish people to 'put their trust in her' as she swears loyalty to the constitution on her 18th birthday Chew it up, turd muncher. I've got a huge load for you. Kelsey might take it easy on you, but I'm sure as hell not," Kristen was forceful.The slave, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by the Mistress, at which time they may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances, or where agreed by both Mistress and slave: M&S Christmas advert 2023: Hannah Waddingham, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Zawe Ashton join Queer Eye's Tan France in a very star-studded ad

Oh. Yeah, right. Um. Thank you, Kristen. Thank you for shitting in my mouth and for letting me eat your shit." I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree and accept Her claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand that I will be commanded, trained and punished as a slave, and I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my Mistress to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract. We'll know after he eats your load of shit. Jesus, Kristen. You REALLY did it this time, too. That's a big pile of shit." Kim and Khloe Kardashian dress up in plaid mini skirts as Bratz dolls for Halloween... after Kylie Jenner collaborated with the toy brand Soaring living costs and rising IVF fees are pricing fertility patients out of the chance to become parentsCould this vegan collagen supplement be the secret to your best skin ever? These real women are loving the results - so could it work for you?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment