276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PlayStation PS5 Console + Horizon Forbidden West Bundle

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even on a Review comment section for Horizon Forbidden West, there's still too much talk of Elden Ring. Cool your jets Soulsborne fans, let another game have it's time in the spotlight. I imagine I'll enjoy pretty much every second of my HFW playthrough, will likely take my time with it and drink it all in. Just hope it will be delivered on Friday as planned otherwise it will be more Planet Coaster for me! Red Dead 2 I think has the edge in terms of sheer attention to detail — I don't think I've seen a more well-observed setting in a game. But Forbidden West is still very impressive; I think the machines are brilliantly designed and if you really look at them, they're so intricately put together with loads of moving parts. It looks and sounds pretty good, but a lot of what the Eurogamer review mentions is stuff that would bug me, so I won't be rushing out to get it. RevGaming mentioned some really good games and I want to add Returnal, Control, Final Fantasy VI and Mass Effect, since so many players have resonated with FemShep.

PS5 Digital Console + Horizon Forbidden West Bundle PlayStation PS5 Digital Console + Horizon Forbidden West Bundle

Quintumply In the cons, I see you note "janky faces." Unless I missed it, I don't see mention of that in the review body. Can I get some more info on this? KundaliniRising333 they may have patched out most of the shimmer... what I found weird was the incessant poppping in/out of meshes... or in the case of some of the cut scenes - materials with two meshes that didn't match up and were totally immersion breaking (and that was in Chainscrape... like the first main location). It's pretty clear to me that they went too big with HFW (especially as the game is actually 80% the same as the original in gameplay) to the point where they couldn't do proper QA - especially in a COVID environment. I would have preferred half the game with twice the quality. I know a lot will be patched out - but seriously, expected better from Sony and Geurilla. The NPC interactions are infinitely better - however, to be honest, they were wallpaper in the first game, because the real game was running around the Wild taking on Dino-bots. get2sammyb Well, ok then, that's good to know and thanks. I was just going by the mentioning of it in the review, but it seems that my concerns were for nothing. Adaptive Triggers: Enjoy a new level of immersion when you interact with different objects using the DualSense wireless controller’s adaptive triggers. Feel the tension in the string of your bow, the pull of your new grappling tool and the resistance of the triggers on heavy tribal and mechanical weapons.Just2Milky Roughly 30-35 hours, but there's loads to do outside of that. You could spend double that in the game, for sure. In other news, the success of Star Wars can clearly be attributed to the number of people subscribing to Disney+. Hey! Any questions, just copy me in. @get2sammyb may also be able to help. We'll both keep an eye on this comments thread today Quintumply @get2sammyb Sorry if you've already answered this question. How did you find the hero lighting in the game. I know some on here weren't convinced of it in some trailers? Oz_Momotaro The second opinion is just to provide even more information. We were very fortunate in that we received two codes for Forbidden West, and with a game of this size, we wanted to give readers as much info as possible. Hence why Sammy gives his two cents in the review too.

ps5 horizon west digital bundle, but cant find voucher bought ps5 horizon west digital bundle, but cant find voucher

Is it the non official bundle of a PS5, a headset, an extra controller and a game included (Horizon Forbidden West) that Argos are selling? 😵 It's a playstation 5 not much wrong with it other than it doesn't get played much in the house, it's just too boring. My series s gets used more than the ps5. Simong85 Forbidden West is very similar to Zero Dawn in terms of gameplay, but everything is improved. If you don't like the emphasis on ranged combat and using a bow and arrows, I can't see that you'll enjoy the sequel's combat either, as it's mostly the same. But it is better than the first. Awesome time to be a gamer that loves action rpgs and racing simulation. And then there´s the Switch games like Advance Wars Re-boot Camp, Triangle Strategy and Xenoblade Chronicles 3...... I need to win the lottery or something 😁 ApostateMage The music is very good, yes. Personally, I'd put this game's OST above Zero Dawn's, but both are strong.

Well… Retailers around here literally only sells HFW bundles, and have been for quite some time now. So it’s not like you have a choice (given that you want the console, of course).

PS5 bundles with Horizon Forbidden West are available at Argos PS5 bundles with Horizon Forbidden West are available at Argos

the success of the PS5 in the UK can be directly attributed to the Horizon Forbidden West bundle at the moment." Yikes... That's a damn shame. Story was the weakest link in ZD for me. Really hoped they'd have some better storytelling this time around Ps - The PS5 is still the best console, best controller, with the best games imho - the Xbox is frankly ***** and the pc is a pain to stream to downstairs with inferior story based games) nessisonett If you didn't like the first game's story then this one is unlikely to change your mind. RaZieLDaNtE I'll definitely be replaying The Witcher 3 on PS5, hoping to give Cyberpunk a go on the PS5 as well.Ah, ok, this and the second opinion help me know I will not like this as I did not enjoy my time with the first one and the things I did not like are still there. hayesdude You can't climb anywhere. Climbing is closer to Assassin's Creed than Breath of the Wild. But as I say in the review, you can get basically everywhere with little trouble. Dunno why but it seems believable as it takes the same arc as Guerrilla's previous games and it seems like they've not really fixed the issues with the previous game due to them not being groundbreakers. More copy and pasting other ideas and turning it in to a bit of a mish-mash of well executed things but not coherent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment