276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASTRO Gaming A10 Wired Gaming Headset, Lightweight and Damage Resistant, ASTRO Audio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mobile - Black/Blue

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Almost five years after the release of the original Astro A10, Logitech has completely revamped its design, bringing forth a refreshed entry-level gaming headset. The Astro A10 Gen has a sturdy yet lightweight plastic build, weighing only 8.4 ounces (240 grams). It also includes a padded headband and memory foam earpads, both of which are incredibly comfortable and make the headset a pleasure to wear throughout longer gaming sessions. To avoid that, you have to place your planets correctly in the universe. Planet positioning, however, can be changed by using the relocation option (normally costs 240.000 DM per planet, but there are happy hours when you can relocate for a lower price, usually 168.000 DM). Hyperspace Technology. An extremely useful tech that increases cargo holds by 5% each level. That allows you to have less cargos and, for the same price, it is always better to have less destructible things, so more refined cargos are preferable. This gaming headset features a removable headphone cable with in-line volume control, letting you adjust audio without pausing the game.

Once the “Get” becomes “Launch” hit the “Launch button to launch the ASTRO Command Center software.

Astro's entry-level gaming headset successfully goes no-frills on a budget

Astro's design here has a steel headband along the top with a flexible, rubberized cover, along with its familiar rounded rectangular cans at the bottom. There's a small pad inside of the band that sits softly on your dome. Meanwhile, the cans have cushy pillows that just surround your ears. Armour Technology. The best military tech for expedition fleets, as you take less losses depending on the difference between your weapons and armour (if your armour tech is 3-4 levels higher than weapons tech, you will barely take any LC losses on expos).

Offering almost twice as much payload as its ‘little brother’, the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mini, this Pro version also ramps up the battery life by using four AA batteries that last for 72 hours. That’s plenty of time for a field trip into remote areas while also being simple enough to swap out mid-shoot. Kill every ball, dictate every play, and dominate the field with Predator football boots offering limitless control. Predator Weapons Technology. A useful military tech for your defense. You will find more about defense set-up later in the guide.The software will not detect any other ASTRO Gaming products prior to the generations of products mentioned above, and is not compatible with the C40 TR Controller Or A20 Wireless Headsets. The A10's 40mm drivers pump out stellar and nicely balanced sound across the board, whether you're playing games, watching movies or TV shows, or listening to music. I could've used a pinch more bass at times, and given the stereo approach, the sound space can feel a bit confined. But even at louder volumes, I didn't feel like the output was muddled distorted. Given the price and what it's capable of, I'm more than happy with the results. Mic Level: The microphone has all new digital circuitry that allow a stream's voice to sound accurate and natural.

I left a legacy of a terrible reputation, a few dozens top 10 accs other people play or used to play, a few friends and a legion of haters who despise me. I do not really remember when it all started, it was some org uni with 1x settings, like, 12 years ago. First day I came in, I received a top 10 account from the guy who left that day. 3 hours later, I got ninjaed on half of my fleet. Logitech's Astro A10 Gen 2 is a welcome refresh to the manufacturer's budget headset model. If you need a pair of headphones that just work across all your consoles and your PC or Mac as soon as they're out of the box then they're easy to recommend.My Ogame history had been filled with both hate and great moments, all of which I am proud to have lived through with you lot. In 32 years of my life, I have never been able to find any community that fit me better. A bunch of self-loving cheating supergalactic-morons that I am pleased to be named part of, we went a long way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment