276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sight of You: An unforgettable love story and Richard & Judy Book Club pick

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So great to read a different take on the usual romance novel love story. It took me a few chapters to really get into the swing of things and sink my teeth into the story line, but then I couldn't wait to read more. I’ve just finished reading this book and I’m in absolute bits! I couldn’t put it down as I was so desperate to find out what happened to Callie and Joel. The book then continues with the most bizarre first chapter. I did not read the book blurb. So I was very confused. But I was extremely interested in what I was reading. The Sight of You excels because of its ensemble of strong robust characters and the paranormal elements that drive the narrative. Good night to the love of my life. You came as a blessing and every day that I spend with you is a gift. I can’t wait to spend tomorrow and the rest of my life with you. Romantic Good Night Messages For Her

The day is busy enough to keep me occupied. In the quiet of the night, I begin to really miss you. Goodnight sweetheart. So if you are looking for a good book which will get you thinking (and possibly shedding a tear or two) this is it . I will look out for more books from this author Before you go to sleep, I want you to know how happy I feel to be with you. All my love for you, and I am proud to call you mine. Good night.

Good Night Messages for Girlfriend

Dacă aveți chef de o poveste de dragoste, nu neapărat cu un final roz și plin de curcubee, dar cu multa emoție și iubire profundă... asta e. Joel is not a Spider-Man because he doesn't crawl like a Spider. Since he’s not large nor particularly muscled he’s no Iron-Man either ...

I was hoping that there would be more "beef" to the dream story line, other than the fact that Joel is tortured by them. There was just so much potential here and I just felt like there was so much unwritten that would have made this story so much more. The Sight of You is listed as book one in The Sight of You series (listed as two books). However there is no cliffhanger. And the story ends with a complete ending.Miller wrote a tightly plotted story where, Joel, our MC, serves as the pivot around whom the other characters oscillate. Notwithstanding the blatant foreshadowing at the onset of the book, I was happy to embark on the journey with Callie and Joel and, to a lesser degree, Finn; even though it was a foregone conclusion that either one of the two main characters would meet a tragic end. When Joel meets Callie, there is an immediate attraction he tries to resist as Joel fears that if he falls in love, he may dream of something tragic about Callie. Which is exactly what happens. So if you know something bad is going to happen to the person you love, can you stay together and make the best of things even if you are on borrowed time? Joel is heartbroken as he knows her fate. Callie doesn’t want to know what is to come. Would you?

A truly beautiful love story that will make you weep. All the stars for this book that will hit you right in the feels and force you to become emotionally invested. Since he was a child he's been haunted by dreams about the people he loves. Visions of what's going to happen - the good and the bad. And the only way to prevent them is to never let anyone close to him again. I hope your day was nice and beautiful, just like you. Have a good night. I love you so much that getting out of bed every morning to see your smiling face is worth it. As the moonlight dims and the world quiets, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are. Good night my love!

People say the moon and stars in the night sky are the most beautiful things they’ve ever seen, but I refuse to believe them because I’ve already seen something more beautiful. You. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen or will ever see in this world. Have a good night. Good night, my love. As you drift off to the land of dreams, know that my love follows you every second of the day. No matter where I am or what I am doing, my heart always belongs to you. Please don’t appear in my dreams tonight like you did yesterday; it was a terrible nightmare. I am still scared because of it. During night you are my patient. So, I’m giving you a prescription in this message. Take good night as a dosage for the night. It includes all nice dreams and removes all bad images from the mind! The story is of Callie and Joel and how they meet and he knows when she is going to die. It’s a story where I kept hoping it would go the way that I personally wanted it to. I never at any point stopped rooting for Joel and Callie.

The book is divided into parts. The book starts with a very interesting prologue. It is some type of letter and it is from some point in the future. In this world, everything changes, but not my love for you. It will be the same forever. I promise to always love you, and take care of you. Good night, my love. so him "knowing" that she will die and making her aware of it directly contributed to her actually dying. A stunning and gracefully written tearjerker about destiny, dreams, and selfless love…Heart-breaking and life-affirming. Readers should be prepared to cry.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review) Joel has sworn off falling in love. But when he meets Callie, he can't help being drawn to her. In Callie, he sees a second chance at life. And in Joel, Callie discovers the kind of love she'd always hoped was real. They challenge one another to take chances, to laugh, and to trust that no matter how hard each falls, the other will be there to catch them.

Brilliant. A beautiful love story that I will remember for a long time. Joe and Callie’s story had me near to tears. This was a lovely way to spend a rainy afternoon. I just want to sit down and read it again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment