276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eylure Pro Lash Individuals Combo for short, medium and long, Knot Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I feel like a broken record…. but I’ve done so many posts now on wanting longer lashes I think you all know that it is like my quest in life, to have longer lashes (Although searching for the Holy Grail may be easier!!). Home-applied individual lashes don’t last more than two weeks due to the quality of the lashes, the adhesive, and how they have been applied — it's the harsh truth, but 8/10 times it’s one of those factors or all of them. Look down into the mirror and apply the lash so the curl is facing upwards (Like your natural lashes) near to the base of your lashes but not touching the skin. Make sure you have no makeup on around the eye area at all, that your eyes are free from all oil (including cleansers etc). I washed my face, then used my eye makeup remover, then washed it again (Can’t be too careful).

Eylure Lashes | False Eyelashes Complete Guide to Eylure Lashes | False Eyelashes

Adhesive: Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Acetate. Voila you have applied a lash! Now repeat till you have done that eye. I found it was easiest working from the inside of my eye to the outer corner. They say you will use about 7-14 lashes per eye, I used 10 per eye but it really does depend on how large your eyes are and what effect you are aiming for. In answer to the question — How long do individual lashes last? — if you follow our advice, the average amount of time is 4–5 weeks, but with detailed care, your lashes can last up to 8 weeks. Watch some YouTubes on how people apply individual lashes to themselves! I watched several which gave me an ‘eyedea’ (Get it?!) on how to apply them and where to put my hands, hold the lashes etc.The best way to cover all bases is to go for a set of individual lashes — SWEED Lashes — Cluster Flair (7, 10, 12 mm) offers three lengths of flare-style lashes to choose from. Perfect for a dramatic look or to add just a bit of definition without going overboard. Since the start of the millennium, the individual lash market has expanded to such an extent that hundreds of companies make them for home and professional use. PRO TIP 1: To get the best look for your eye shape start with a light layer. Continue to build a fuller line with your 2nd and 3rd coat. Its easier to start about a third of the way from your outer corner of your eye and then alternately do the lashes either side. As there’s glue and it takes a few minutes to dry you only end up disturbing the other lashes as you lay the fresh lash and they come off – this is seriously frustrating. Once you have your lash, apply glue to the bulb (The part where all the lashes meet). Apply a generous amount, if you only do a small amount they don’t take at all and fall off!

Eylure | Ulta Beauty Eylure | Ulta Beauty

We look at individual lashes and impart expert knowledge from our tame MUAs and technicians and answer the question, “How long do individual lashes last?” so that you can save money, make your individual lashes last longer, and, more importantly, give you gorgeous lashes that won’t let you down. How Long Do Individual Lashes Last? Eylure is revolutionizing false eyelashes with our latest innovation. The PROMAGNETIC™ Eyeliner and Lash System with patent-pending technology allows you to apply your magnetic lashes with ease (NO GLUE NEEDED). This kit includes the PROMAGNETIC™ eyeliner and a pair of gorgeous, silky, soft Faux Mink lashes. Lightweight and easy to remove, these lashes will last up to 15 wears!Apply a small amount of lash glue to the tin foil. This is what the instruction says but being clear glue means you can’t see it on the tin foil at all and makes life so much harder! In the end I applied it directly from the lash glue with the clear plastic stopper (Like a perfume sample). Don’t get your newly applied lashes wet for 48 hours; this gives the lashes a chance to bed in and settle down — cleaning them too early and getting the glue wet can damage the ability of the adhesive to bond properly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment