276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enchanteur MoistureSilk Perfumed Body Lotion Charming

£23£46.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A physical/inorganic sunscreen with pretty broad spectrum (UVB and UVA II, less good at UVA I) protection and good stability. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Other than having a good safety profile and being quite gentle to the skin it has some other advantages too. The all new Enchanteur Alluring Radiant White Perfumed Body Lotion with Pomegranate Extract and Glow.

old), choose a physical ( zinc oxide/ titanium dioxide) or new-generation Tinosorb based sunscreen, just to be on the super-safe side. If you feel bold and experimental, you can also mix and match products across our ranges to have your own personalised routine and scent.Enriched with the goodness of aloe vera, and the nourishing touch of olive butter, this body lotion is designed to make your skin smooth and radiant. For this review, I actually stopped my husband before he went to work so he can help me test the scents out. It only protects against UVB and not UVA rays (the 320-400 nm range) – so always choose products that contain other sunscreens too.

Formulated with non-greasy Satin Smooth and specially enriched with Aloe Vera and Olive Butter, Enchanteur Charming Body Lotion has the exotic sensual fragrance. Apply Enchanteur body lotion on clean, dry skin after a shower or bath, and massage gently until absorbed. It has skin-friendly, healing ingredients like aloe vera and olive butter, and is crafted with the fragrance of roses, jasmines, violets and vanilla.Indulge in Enchanteur Alluring Satin Smooth Body Lotion with its seductive fragrance of Rose and Iris enhanced with creamy Vanilla to give your skin tender loving care.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment