276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bred By Mom's Boyfriend (Erotic Romance)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having it fill her cunt was simply a dream come true. Tom had learned to last longer in the past twelve months, which meant Kate would expect to feel several mind-blowing orgasms of her own before she got filled with cum. That night, her screams of pleasure echoed amongst thunder, as little Tom impregnated her during the storm. He sent an absolute torrent of cum against her cervix and into her womb, putting another beautiful baby girl into Kate’s belly. Kate felt a little guilty as her pregnancy progressed. God, I’m such a degenerate, aren’t I? she thought. With how things had gone, Sophie would be less than a year older than her sibling. Guess this is what happens when I’m a shameless slut. I won’t fail my daughter the same way. She’ll have my trust and guidance. She already knows about my own experiences and that I could never be mad at her for being sexual. I’ll give her support and information. She can have boys and girls spend the night just like I did as a teen, but unlike me, she’ll have access to condoms, birth control and information about STIs and STDs. The conversation about sex will be ongoing and comprehensive. By this point, I was completely confused, even more so for a drunk. I didn’t have the slightest clue what was going on. The next biggest mistake most creators make is that they fail to market themselves. You want those social media platforms dedicated to your Onlyfans account – have a Tik Tok account where mom and daughter try out the little dances. Fans love that. Also, learn what Reddit is, and be sure to promote yourself as often as you can. Fans are always hungry for content on Reddit, and this will help you out. Conclusion

Things changed a little the following year. Now further on in school, Tom was old enough to start attracting some attention. He was getting older, and rapidly becoming handsome.

Same, baby girl. I can’t wait, either. I wonder if it’ll be a boy… or if I’ll have four daughters, now?’

With that, Tom made sure to impregnate his Mommy for an eleventh time before leaving home. Kate was proud of her boy, and of what he’d made her body into. She felt like the perfect little breeding slut, an exclusive womb just for her little boy. Tom had obtained a high-paying job elsewhere. He tearfully bid his family goodbye, giving his mommy’s belly a kiss. When he left, little Tom had fathered eight girls and two boys with his dearly beloved Mommy. The final child in her belly was a boy. The house was simply too crowded – the decision was for Tom to move out, at least for the time being. He bode them farewell.Tom stayed by his stepmother’s side as Kate struggled. With her never having given birth previously, this was a new experience for the both of them. The blonde woman lay there, grunting as she squeezed her stepson’s child out. Tom tried to help her relax, any way he could. Kate felt so proud of her little boy, staying by her side for hours as she endured the worst pain of her life. Eventually, their child crowned, stretching Kate wide open. She knew it would be over, soon after that. With a few more minutes of pushing, she finally gave birth to Tom’s child.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment