276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blum Plate Holder for The Kitchen I Drawer I for up to 12 Plates I Plastic/Stainless Steel I Adjustable I Removable I Slip-Proof

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Storage & organisation Furniture Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Rugs, mats & flooring Beds & mattresses Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Christmas Shop Shop by room

Fit neatly into the Orga-Line utensil dividers. They can then be lifted out & placed onto the worktop if required. Alternatively they all come with the option to screw fix directly to the drawer base without the need for a utensil divider. They are compatible with drawer widths from 400mm to a 1000mm. Ideal for storing both small and large containers. The spice holder can completely removed from the drawer & carried to the work area so that it's contents are close to hand. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Recommended for Tandembox, Antaro or Intivo drawers, perfect for most deep height drawers. Suits 300mm wide units.

Shop by Brand

We try to dispatch immediately but distribute products on a "drop ship" basis from various locations so we may need to bring the items to one location before dispatch. Enabling more single deliveries for our customers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment