276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ingenuity, Soothing Baby Bouncer Chair with Soothing Vibrating Infant Seat, Morrison - 8 Melodies, Removable Toy Bar with 2 Plush Toys, Volume Control, 3-Point Harness, Newborn 0-6 Months

£27.495£54.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

the morrison fashion is sure to compliment the décor of any home and is perfect for a little boy or girl. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The adorable Morrison fashion is sure to compliment the décor of any home and is perfect for any gender. the seat features a cushioned foot pillow and side supports and a headrest that can be removed as baby grows.

The packaging has been opened for inspection and you may receive it in its original packaging or it may be missing its original packaging but packaged in another box. I feel that this chair is more suitable for an older infants, and although I am unable to use it at present I will use it when my baby gets bigger.The Morrison™ fashion is sure to compliment the decor of any home and is perfect for a little boy or girl. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Lange sollte man Babys, die noch nicht sitzen können da drin sitzen lassen, weil es eine aufrechte Position hat und nicht so toll ist für Babys.

Missing Parts: If upon assembling your goods there are missing or broken parts, please notify us as soon as possible and do not assemble the item until action has been taken by us. This product has been tested and certified to comply with European Safety Standard BS EN 12790:2009.We strive to faithfully reproduce images of the items we sell, however, manufacturers constantly update and improve the design and specification of products and it is not always possible to update product images as quickly as the lines change. It’s also worth looking at other products from Ingenuity to see the typical features you can expect in products from this brand.

Very easy to put together ,looks exactly like the picture, good quality quite deep seat for comfort and support for my 5 week old granddaughter,tried her with other bouncers but she would cry or her head would loll to the side but she absolutely loves this one ,theres a vibration mode and 2 sound volumes neither are to loud or fast just the right amount,very sturdy,takes 3 c type batteries that are not supplied but over all very pleased and would recommend. If you feel there might be a problem, please feel free to inform us - after all we're only human, mistakes can happen! The toy bar offers two cute, plush toys and removes with just one hand - making it easier for you to get to baby. Ingenuity baby swing suitable from birth, 5 point safety harness, removable headrest, removable toy bar. The Cradling Bouncer from Ingenuity™ will cradle and bounce baby in plush fabrics and adorable Morrison™ fashion.There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. One thing that I have noticed is that it seems very flimsy not in an unsafe way, but in a way that you wouldn't feel safe to move it whilst a baby was in it, even just manually bouncing the baby in it makes it move from side to side rather than up and down. Gift Vouchers: Freight is FREE for all Physical Gift Vouchers purchased to go to a New Zealand address. com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094.

the toy bar offers two cute, plush toys and removes with just one hand - making it easier for you to get to baby. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). The adorable Morrison fashion is sure to compliment the dcor of any home and is perfect for any gender. We would also prefer to be contacted with any problems you might have with any of our products before leaving Feedback (Please give us a chance to solve any problems you may have - Thank you. Safari themed Ingenuity baby swing with 6 swing speeds, 3 timer settings, soothing melodies, removable baby bar with toys and more.The Cradling Bouncer from Ingenuity will cradle and bounce baby in plush fabrics and adorable Morrison fashion. Firstly the frame of the baby bouncer appears flimsy, cheap and when attempting to move/slide the chair with baby inside, I found the frame felt like it would buckle and appear unsteady. The toy bar offers 2 entertaining plush toys and removes with just one hand, making it easier for you access your little one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment