276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX AHA/BHA Exfoliating Facial Treatment Toner | Essence for Whiteheads, Pores, and Uneven Skin | 150ml / 5.07fl.oz | Korean Skin Care, Animal Testing Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free…

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Delivery timescales are estimated and could be affected if your parcel is very heavy or delayed by Customs entry procedures. Cosrx is a cult-fave brand that people gravitate to. Their products are very high-quality, but the price doesn’t break the bank. Cosrx has released promising products that are effective and perform really well. It might get a bit confusing and overwhelming to choose which products to buy, so I’ll help you with that. My finger just ran randomly and landed on the Cosrx AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. I’ve heard quite a lot of good news about this product. Perhaps, it’s time to play with this toner. Let’s see if she’ll become my best friend or not.

Panthenol is actually Vitamin B5. It acts as an amazing moisturizer. And, also as a lubricating agent. 12. Ethyl Hexanediol This toner is Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Cruelty-FREE, Parabens FREE, Sulfates FREE, Phthalates FREE, Alcohol-FREE, and Vegan. The formulation is gentle As I said, it’s been more than one and half months that I am using it. This toner is part of my daily skincare regime. As per the routine, I use it twice a day i.e. during the day time and before hitting the bed.

This Summer Explore the Best Sunscreen in India!

Some prefer to spray it on their hand and then tap the product onto their skin. If you prefer this method, be sure that your hands are clean, okay? The name of the product might sound heavy, but the ingredient list has stunned me. It contains only a handful number of ingredients; just the ones which are apt to the formula. There is no added perfume or colour which makes the formula brilliant. Mineral water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, and Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water allows gentle and refreshing skincare for all skin types. Warning or Restrictions If you have sensitive skin and new to chemical exfoliation, you can apply Cosrx AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner right after you use an exfoliator as a trial product to minimize the adverse effects in case any irritation happens. Conclusion So, let’s see how this toner will perform on my skin. How I Apply The COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

You can apply it in different ways. There’s no right or wrong method of using it, so go for whatever works for you.

This toner offers a gentle peeling effect. This is achieved thanks to amazing ingredients such as White Willow Bark and Apple Water, an ingredient containing natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Hydrating Allantoin is combined with Mineral Water, which is filled with natural BHA Beta Hydroxy Acid helps to restore moisturized, revitalized skin with revived radiance.

Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol Not only that, but it can also help your skin absorb other products that you will be adding during your skincare routine. Claims

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. After cleansing, I gently pat on my face to remove excess water instead of wiping it with a towel. (I do this because gently patting on the face can promote the circulation of blood, which makes the skin firmer. And it also helps avoid the evaporation of water from the skin surface, reserving the skin moisture). It claims to be a mild daily toner for clear, supple skin. Formulated with AHA, BHA, and purifying botanical ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften the skin. Ingredients Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Toner is totally free from fragrance. And, this is mind-blowing for people like me with a strong nose. Say goodbye to dull, congested skin with the COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner. The convenient spray bottle design makes it easy to add this toner to your skin care regimen or to refresh your face whenever you like. Infused with 10% pyrus malus or apple water, this toner provides gentle exfoliation that gets rid of dead surface skin cells and excess oil. This ensures that your skin is prepped for the nourishment and treatment from other skin care products in your routine, resulting in a clear complexion with improved texture and tone. With regular use this lightweight treatment toner will help control over production of oils, refine enlarged pores, and brighten up dull Skin. Give your skin a boost with the COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner!

It claims it has a Low pH formula from 4-5, which means the formula is not very acidic. Ideally, healthy skin has a pH balance of 4-5.5. If you go down to below 4, your skin will be reddish, irritated, and become acne-prone. If you go higher than 6, your skin will be drier, sensitive, and prone to wrinkles. The AHA/BHA Clarifying toner will allow you to perform exfoliation on your skin with its mild AHA/BHA formula. Over time your skin will be smoother and brighter. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner BenefitsI’m using this toner in the mornings and evenings by spraying it on a cotton pad and blotting the cotton pad over my face, especially over my T-zone. After applying the toner I use Vitamin C serum or other BHA/AHA products. After that, I spray the toner on my hand and gently rub it a little bit before applying it on the face. I leave my hand on my face for a few seconds and pat it so that it can absorb the toner better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment