276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rimmel - WonderFull Volume Colourist Mascara - Eyelash Tint - Black

£4.09£8.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tinting can be done at a salon by a professional or at home using eyelash tinting kits. The process usually takes about 15/20 minutes and lasts about 4 to 5 weeks. Tinting your eyelashes is a great way to save time on your beauty routine, and it can also be useful if you have allergies or sensitivities to makeup products.

SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL - Used to create volume and help applicator glide over lashes, preventing clumps and enhancing shine. Not everyone can be blessed with naturally fluttery eyelashes like Audrey Hepburn. Most of us need a wave of the mascara wand to help perfect that doe-eyed look. When applying [the tint] with the wand make sure all the hair is coated, brush the product in thoroughly on both sides, under and on top of the lashes. If you wiggle your hand slightly when applying you will get better coverage of each lash. This is also a good tip for when you are applying your mascara too,' says Sordillo. 6. Set a Timer A professional eyelash tint will last up to four to six weeks. The tint applied is permanent, however, due to the natural hair growth cycle you may see the roots coming through that need toping up at this point,' says Parti. 'At home products are much gentler, as well as the tint application not being as close to the roots, therefore they tend to wear off sooner.There are other factors to consider that will affect the wear, such as being exposed to large amounts of sunlight or chlorine, where you will find the colour will fade.' Is eyelash tinting bad for your eyelashes? The TLDR: If your lashes only magically appear once you’ve applied mascara, this is the treatment to go for. Anthony Nguyen is a celebrity makeup artist whose clientele includes Adele, Sydney Sweeney, and Camila Cabello But imagine if you didn’t have to bother with mascara at all. Not only would you avoid the dreaded under-eye smudge come lunchtime, but it could also mean a couple of extra minutes in bed in the morning. And who doesn't love hitting the snooze button? Lash lifts last around eight weeks or less and are a great alternative to lash extensions if you're looking for a more natural look. A professional lash lift costs around the same as professional tinting, so it's worth considering having both options if you're going to the salon anyway.

Apply Vaseline or petroleum jelly to the skin on the eyelid and under eye area, but don’t let it touch the eyelash hair,' says Sordillo. 'This will act as a barrier to stop the dye staining the skin.' 4. Customise the Wand Lash tinting is a semi-permanent solution that dyes your natural lashes and typically lasts 4 to 5 weeks. An eyelash lift is not a DIY treatment, and we don't recommend you try it at home. Please leave it to the professionals. How Do I Tint My Eyelashes at Home? While relatively straightforward, I thought I’d still touch on how exactly the Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara works. So essentially it's a mascara with a soft semi-permanent tint that builds on the lash each time you apply, gradually darkening them. So even when you remove the product, your bare lashes will look fuller and more defined. One you stop using it, the tint slowly fades, so keep it up if you want to maintain depth of color.Once the strip is in place, you can apply mascara if desired. Fake eyelashes can be worn for a day or night out and are typically removed before going to bed.

PALMITIC ACID - A fatty acid used as a surfactant emulsifying agent that ensures oils, waxes and water mix evenly throughout the formula. The Lash Sensational Sky High Tinted Primer is Maybelline New York's 1st tinted primer for extreme length* + care. This mascara primer for lashes introduces Sky High impact—amplified, for extended length and volume. *When worn with Sky High washable mascara.HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE - A synthetic mineral & silicone oil replacement, used to prevent moisture loss, improve texture of formula and increase wear. Overtime: Lash-tint complex with natural colorant gradually darkens the colour of your bare lashes to help them appear more visible from root to tip from 2 weeks onwards of continuous usage. The non-permanent tint will wear off gradually after the last usage. Okay, now for the tint! In short, it worked. It wasn't overly dramatic, but I absolutely noticed a difference after 10 consistent days of use. I've never had a professional lash tint, so I can't really compare the two. But in terms of price and convenience, I'd say it's a decent alternative. Think of eyelash tinting like getting your roots touched up. The dye will intensify your natural lashes by darkening them and adding definition to the eye. The dye itself is similar to what you use on your hair, except it’s specifically developed to be safe around the eye area. It will also only take 40 minutes maximum to achieve the tint, depending on where you go, unlike getting highlights, which can leave you looking like a tinfoil satellite for at least a couple of hours.

Lash extensions are single strands of synthetic lashes glued to your natural lashes. The false lash extension will stay in place until your natural lash sheds, usually every 4 to 8 weeks.Think of lash tinting as a semipermanent dye job for your lashes. Tinting won’t add curl, length, or volume to your lashes (you’ll need to try a lash lift or lash extensions for that), but it will darken and intensify their color with permanent, cream-based dyes (and in some cases, a semipermanent vegetable-based dye), says Clementina Richardson, founder of Envious Lashes in NYC, where I went to get my lashes tinted for the first time. Is a lash tint worth it? BUTYLENE GLYCOL - A solvent that helps the formula maintain its consistency, helping ingredients that could become gritty or clumpy stay dissolved. Adds moisture and conditions hair. If you need an extra dose of inspiration, freelance beauty writer Amy Lawrenson tested out an at-home kit. Here's how she fared. If you're unsure what colour to tint your brows, we recommend having a professional do it for you first, so they can match the colour to your hair and skin tone. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment