276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eveline Cosmetics Variete Lashes Show Mascara 10ml

£32.3£64.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The mascara dries quickly and does not transfer to the crease of the eye, so you can create a neat makeup look even when you are in a hurry. The long-lasting formula of the Variété mascara is a solution for people who value high effectiveness and quick results.

Eveline - Natasha Cosmetics Eveline - Natasha Cosmetics

Eveline Cosmetics was established in 1983 and nowadays it is one of the major cosmetic producers in Poland.This ampule has an anti-wrinkle effect, moisturizes, revitalises and visibly improves skin elasticity. By the evening, there are dark marks on the skin of my lower eyelids, which means it also smudges or rubs off, I don't know how to describe this effect, but in the evening I have dark circles under my eyes and I have to wipe them with a cotton pad if I can't remove the makeup. Classic shades of beige, eye-catching golds and browns, mysterious, strong navy blues and greens - these are the colors of Variété eyeshadow palette. g. your device's IP address and information saved using tracking and storage technologies such as cookies, web beacons or other similar technologies. Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more.

Eveline Cosmetics Variété saténová rtěnka | notino.cz Eveline Cosmetics Variété saténová rtěnka | notino.cz

After giving up on the Vivienne Sabo Cabaret mascara, I couldn't find a worthy replacement for a long time.

retinol cream 1 eyeliner 2 eye make -up 1 eye max precision 1 eyes 1 eyeshadow brush 1 face 10 face care 17 face cleansing gel 1 face cream 3 face make up 1 face mask 5 face scrub 1 face serum 1 face therapy 2 face wash 1 fine 1 fine-grained 1 firming 1 fixing 1 foam 1 for 20 gel 2 gel lip liner 1 glow and go 1 glycolic 1 gold 1 grain 1 green 1 highlighter 1 honey 1 hyaluron face mask 1 hyaluronic 2 illuminating 1 imperfections 1 improving 1 lash 1 lashes 2 lifting 1 lip 2 lip liner 2 lip make-up 1 lip make-up.

EVELINE COSMETICS Variété 24H gel olovka za oči - dm EVELINE COSMETICS Variété 24H gel olovka za oči - dm

Ultramoisturising gel for face and body made of 99% natural aloe vera instantly corrects the levels of skin hydration, reducing dryness, roughness and irritation. Knowing your hair's porosity level is the key to finding the right products and treatments to get the most beautiful hair. When you sign up to be notified, you hereby agree to receive only a one-time notification of a product re-availability. This mascara is unbelievably cool, just one stroke of the brush and my lashes are perfectly lifted, lengthened, and volumized.I tried diluting it with water, but it still got heavily colored and I had to use a dry brush to remove the excess mascara. The powder composition contains as much as 86% of mineral pigments that diffuse the light, giving the effect of "soft focus". Aqua, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, CI 77499, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Rice Bran Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. The cosmetic counteracts imperfections, narrows pores, regulates sebum secretion, soothes and regenerates, additionally creates an antioxidant shield on the skin.

EVELINE - Ekozmetika EVELINE - Ekozmetika

Bons 1 Booster 1 Botanic 3 Brazilian 2 Brightening 1 Brow 4 Burdock 1 CALMING 1 CAVIAR SERUM 1 CC 2 CELLULITE REDUCER 1 CHAMPAGNE 1 CLAY 3 COLLAGEN 2 COLORS 1 CONCENTRATED 2 CONCENTRATE EXPRESS SLIMMING 1 CONDITIONER 1 CONTOURING PALETTE 1 COOLING 5 CORRECTOR 2 CORRECTOR GRADUALLY COLOURING EYEBROW 1 COSMETICS 1 COVERING 6 CRANBERRY 1 CREAM 3 CREAMY 1 CURL 1 Cannabis 1 Caramel 1 Caring 1 Caviar 2 Celebrities 1 Centella Asiatica 2 Cg 1 Charcoal 1 Checkmate! I have bought this mascara multiple times before and used to be very satisfied, but this time it was a complete disappointment.Illuminating tonic with 5% glycolic acid for all skin types, including oily and acne skin, with discoloration, uneven color and blackheads. It fits nicely, works more on length, of course, you have to separate the lashes (but that's the case with any mascara when working on volume), but there is a huge downside - from the first hour, it starts to crumble with tiny specks. Mascara by Eveline Cosmetics coats every lash evenly and makes your eyes look captivating and seductive. Mascara increasing volume and lengthening lashes from the Variete series allows you to create a scenic look for your eyes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment