276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sudio Ett True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds - Active Noise Cancelling, Transparency Mode, IPX5 Water Protection, 30h Battery Time, supports Wireless Charging, compatible with Android and iOS (White)

£16.495£32.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that later releases of Sudio Ett does not have a voice prompt when ANC is turned on/off. Incoming phone calls My ETTs are super easy to use and I prefer the button-option to the touch-option (like some competirors have). The touch-option is not for me because it activates even when I'm just adjusting the ear-bud. The button makes sure I actually want to change/stop/etc the music and not just adjust the ear-bud. My room is beside a slightly noisy road, and when I take calls, there will be a standing fan blowing at me. The Sudio Ett managed to cancel most of the environmental noise during my call. The earbuds come in a range of different colours with a matte finish, which helps to hide any scratches that may occur by using the earbuds over time. The earbuds have a plastic construction, which makes them lightweight and less strenuous to wear, the plastic feels soft to the touch and the build quality feels good. The earbuds have a matte finish

The charging case can bring a total of 4 additional charges to give you 30 hours of listening or 20 hours with active noise cancelling, so you will be able to listen throughout the day without any worries of running out of power. When it comes to charging up the case, that can be done using the USB Type-C port on the side. The charging case also supports wireless charging, so you can place them on a charging pad to charge them up, no cable required. ConclusionTake out both earphones from the charging case and charge the case with the included cable separately until full.

When ANC is turned on, the music volume seems to be a little louder. Midrange starts to sound more forward when ANC is turned on, and sub-bass response also has more presence. Music generally sounds better with ANC turned on, so I’ll recommend leaving ANC on. Audio-Video latency & Microphone quality You can’t increase or decrease the volume using the button, so you will have to rely on the volume control of your device instead. Initial pairing to the Sudio Ett to your phone is simply a breeze. Once you remove the both earbuds, the name ‘Sudio Ett’ should appear in your Bluetooth settings. The earbuds are seen as one unit in your Bluetooth settings. Subsequent pairings are also fast. Once you put the Ett in your ears, you can be ready to play music.There are two parts to the charge with these buds, there are the ETT earbuds themselves and the case that you carry and store them in. The case itself holds 4 additional full charges so with everything charged up you have 30 hours of listening time, which reduces to 20 hours if you have active noise cancellation engaged the whole time as you might on a long-distance flight. To set noise cancellation there is a tiny button in the middle of each bud, press and hold for 2 seconds while they remain in your ear and it will announce that noise cancellation is active. Size, weight & appearance

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment