276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blaupunkt 24" HD Ready LED TV with Freeview HD, Saorview and USB Media Player

£499.5£999.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plasma TV’s may want a more substantial wall bracket and our range of plasma TV mounts and plasma wall brackets offer something for you – tilting plasma tv brackets, flush plasma wall brackets are the best way of showing off your new TV. Then use our bracketfinder tool that allows you to enter your LCD TV, Plasma TV, LED TV or 3D TV into the bracket finder and we will show you the most suitable TV wall brackets and TV wall mounts for your TV. A German electronics manufacturer of significant vintage, Blaupunkt has a reputation for quality that stretches all the way back to the 1920s. You can get it to go REALLY LOUD but that's no use if what you are after is the opposite end of the spectrum.

The slim, lightweight design of this HD TV is ideal for wall mounting and also comes with an easy-fit stand. Hopefully I can reconcile differences with my wife and go home to the "Big Telly" soon, but this telly is more than adequate. This slim, sleek and stylish 24 Inch LED TV is perfectly sized for a bedroom, kitchen or conservatory.

You can use this opportunity to get the balance of colour between the flag and the pasty fizzog just right. Plan your week's viewing with the electronic programme guide, and enjoy video, photo and audio playback via a USB drive. Composite and Digital Audio ports; It can be used on a table top/stand/TV unit or wall mounted Experience the best audio quality from all. I bought this telly when I had to move into a basement flat after the heart wrenching demise of my marriage and wasn't allowed to take the "Big Telly". Sharp’s latest remote-control technology also ensures your remote is quick and responsive from wider angles and from further away than before.

If you have any questions about any of the Blaupunkt TVs we provide, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Combining immersive sound with captivating image quality, this smartly designed Blaupunkt TV offers a great viewing experience in a modestly sized television that won’t overwhelm your living space.

Allowing you to view your favourite TV programmes and movies quickly and easily, this TV will also allow you to share movies and photos. Easy to put together but the screws in the stand need to be nice and firm otherwise the TV moves around on the stand. View content in 768p definition with HD Ready capability, giving crisp, clear images no matter what device you have connected.

The USB port also has a recording function, which allows you to plan recordings from the 7-day electronic viewing guide, pause live TV and instantly record programmes. Allowing you to access a range of apps and online entertainment, and share movies, photos and more to your TV with Miracast, this Blaupunkt television is certainly top of its class when it comes to performance, functionality and quality. This compact 24 Inch TV has a multitude of features such as Dolby Audio, Freeview HD and USB Media player.Grade A rating for energy efficiency ensures this TV is eco-friendly and consumes relatively low amounts of power. It comes complete with a simple glass stand but you can also choose to wall mount it and enjoy the space-saving benefits in a bedroom, guest room, kitchen or playroom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment