Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

Best SEO plugin for Magento?

A forum to discuss Magento related SEO issues and for SEO professionals working on Magento

Best SEO plugin for Magento?

Postby ArnageTech » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:30 am

Hi all, what is the best plugin or 'app' for Magento? Does it work in the same way as (for example) the Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress? Thanks, Simon
ArnageTech

Re: Best SEO plugin for Magento?

Postby willson_barbara » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:23 pm

ArnageTech wrote:Hi all, what is the best plugin or 'app' for Magento?

There are lots of them on Magento Connect - free and paid.

For our store we used the free extension by Creare - but it turned to be pretty buggy. Next we switched to Mirasvit SEO module - quite good and effective tool.
But due to the fact that in our store we have more than 100,000 products, and each product page is in need of optimization, we decided to switch to SEO Suite Ultimate by MageWorx - the tool allows managing large amounts of important meta data for product pages. In addition, it is good at rich snippet optimization.

You may check the latest review of most popular Mageto SEO tools here: http://blog.mageworx.com/2014/12/magent ... -review-2/
willson_barbara

Postby ollymine » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 pm

You can also check out this SEO toolkit for Magento. It combines 7 mods:
  • Google Rich Snippets (add markup for organization, product, breadcrumbs as well as rich pins and Twitter cards)
  • Meta Tags Templates (generates relevant meta data according the templates you choose)
  • HTML Site Map (helps create an HTML sitemap of a whole store in a few clicks)
  • XML Site Map (creates a store sitemap for Google)
  • Import Product Tags (you can generate the list of relevant tags and easily import and export them at any time)
  • Product Reviews (helps manage customer reviews effectively)
  • Unique Product URL (removes duplicate content)
ollymine

Postby MadGuy » Wed May 06, 2015 8:07 pm

I used three different extensions for optimization of my store:
- AW seo suite
- mirasvit seo suite
- mageworx seo suite ultimate

AW extension seems like a child in compare to others. It simple does nothing helpful for SEO. Don't even use it.
Mirasvit module provides many features and some of them are nice. But the most part is not user-friendly and very hard to configure. It doesn't suite for large catalogs either.
Mageworx extension seems the winner for me. It could optimize all my pages from one place. Moreover, only their support helps you to configure the extension free of charge.

I didn't use Amasty module but according to the description it's just a combination of already existing modules -> nothing special and new for me.
@ollymine do you work for Amasty? :) I give 99% that yes ;)
MadGuy

Postby brucekenway » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:52 am

MadGuy wrote:I used three different extensions for optimization of my store:
- AW seo suite
- mirasvit seo suite
- mageworx seo suite ultimate

AW extension seems like a child in compare to others. It simple does nothing helpful for SEO. Don't even use it.
Mirasvit module provides many features and some of them are nice. But the most part is not user-friendly and very hard to configure. It doesn't suite for large catalogs either.
Mageworx extension seems the winner for me. It could optimize all my pages from one place. Moreover, only their support helps you to configure the extension free of charge.

I didn't use Amasty module but according to the description it's just a combination of already existing modules -> nothing special and new for me.
@ollymine do you work for Amasty? :) I give 99% that yes ;)

These extensions are truly helpful. I also review that Mirasvit are more professional.
brucekenway

Postby Davedutt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:48 am

yoast is best SEO Plugin
Davedutt

Postby annarichart » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:03 am

SEO Content Optimization by ReloadSEO
The ReloadSEO extension is a unique Magento extension that makes writing optimized content a breeze – both for your visitors and search engines.
The algorithm gives you real-time feedback on how well your category and product pages are optimized for SEO. The score in the product index view lets you easily sort products by how well you have optimized them.
This extension helps you to not only tune your Magento store’s on-page optimization, but also to improve conversion rates and your AdWords quality scores. The extension starts at $249 and goes up depending on the amount of SKU’s that are in your store.
However, you only have 14 days to use free.
annarichart

Postby Stephanie123 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:35 am

SEO toolkit for Magento:
Google Rich Snippets (add markup for organization, product, breadcrumbs as well as rich pins and Twitter cards)
Meta Tags Templates (generates relevant meta data according the templates you choose)
HTML Site Map (helps create an HTML sitemap of a whole store in a few clicks)
XML Site Map (creates a store sitemap for Google)
Import Product Tags (you can generate the list of relevant tags and easily import and export them at any time)
Product Reviews (helps manage customer reviews effectively)
Unique Product URL (removes duplicate content)
Stephanie123

Postby braveluke » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:46 am

Here are the list of 16 best SEO plugins for magento
Magestore SEO Plus v1.3
SEO Content Optimization by ReloadSEO
SEO Suite Pro Magento Extension v1.2.6
Advanced SEO Suite by Mirasvit
Free Magento SEO Extension by Creare
Ultimate SEO Suite by AheadWorks v1.3.6
SEOSpace Ultimate Magento Extension
Canonical URLs Magento Extension by FMEAddons v1.0
Advanced SEO by Mageex
SEO Suite
SEO Suite Enterprise
Layered Navigation SEO
Advance Sitemap
SEO Rich Snippets
MSemantic SEO for Rich Snippets
Nicer SEO Image Names
Knowledge about Magento Development and Optimization
Magento Optimization
braveluke

Postby marvenniffi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Extensions help a lot in website SeO, here you will find the best 14 SEO extensions for Magento store, https://www.cloudways.com/blog/best-mag ... xtensions/
marvenniffi

Return to Magento SEO