276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jimmy Choo I Want Forever Eau de Parfum

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ed Hardy Eight & Bob Elemis Elie Saab Elizabeth and James Elizabeth Arden Elizabeth Taylor Elle Ermanno Scervino Escada Estée Lauder I feel this is more suited in cooler weather. Its summer at the moment but cant wait to wear it in Fall, winter or spring. The dry down gets a bit screechy and too chemical to my nose, and it's also definitely less sweet than Good Girl. About the appropriate amount of sweetness for an average person which is not that much actually. On top of that it gradually wears down until you're left with almost none. This fragrance takes you on a journey, constantly evolving, but not in a way that's truly enticing.

Despite all of that, it's a fairly formulaic and forgettable fragrance. It does smell like elevated Bath and Body Works, but sometimes this type of thing can be satisfying. The fruit+rich white floral+vanilla is usually pretty and enjoyed by the public, I would consider this an easy reach! I Want Choo is a lovely, mature warm vanilla, with a hint of added glamour; it smells better further away than sniffed from the wrist, and it certainly wafts beautifully and insistently. However, it's a bit too similar to Paradiso Assoluto for me to justify having both in my collection. Finally, earthy moss, vanilla and tonka bean are combined to make this delicious scent truly addictive. ALCOHOL DENAT. (SD ALCOHOL 40-B) - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - AQUA (WATER) - BENZYL SALICYLATE – LINALOOL - ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE – HYDROXYCITRONELLAL – COUMARIN – LIMONENE - ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE - BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE – CITRONELLOL – CITRAL – FARNESOL - BENZYL ALCOHOL – GERANIOL - BHT

Find in store

I Want Choo by Jimmy Choo is a Amber Floral fragrance for women. I Want Choo was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant. Top notes are Peach and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Jasmine and Red Lily; base note is Vanilla. I usually find jimmy Choo fragrances really strong and mature. I wanted to try this out given all the hype online. This one is sweet and girly it does remind me of a more youthful version of Good Girl also a less powdery cousin of MMMM by JHAG. Good for everyday. Its nice but I dont know if I need a full bottle. GG has longer longevity and better projection. It feels like it's a modern nod to old school 80's or 90's fragrances. It's not dated at all, but a contemporary fragrance influenced by vintage styles.

Rabot 1745 Ralph Lauren RapidLash Rebecca Tracey Replay Revlon Rihanna Rimmel Roberto Cavalli Roger & Gallet Honestly? The only sort of individual I can see wearing this would be someone in a pink fur vest, five-inch stilettos and a beady-eyed chihuahua stowed away in their handbag. (-)

Indications

It’s not a juicy peach it’s more of the fuzzy skin of the peach but has a freshness from the Mandarin. This has earned a spot in my collection, which by now is mainly niche w/ a select few designers left. I bought this as I went to visit a friend who used it and the smell wafted about her all day and her home was filled with it. I Want Choo registers warm, deep and cozy on me. Even the fleeting opening notes of peach and citrus project warmth. Deutsch | Español | Français | Čeština | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית

Here goes an easy grab-and-go and inoffensive fragrance that smells like peach and vanilla dessert. I just got mine today.. initially the fruity smell really captured my nose, or attention. I am a huge fan of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, it's bold and signature-like scent mixed with floral notes and dies down to a slightly musky scent. G9 Skin Gatineau Georges Rech Ghost Giorgio Beverly Hills Givenchy Greeting Cards Grès Gucci Guerlain Guess Guy Laroche

This is a beautifully balanced fragrance: the peach is great for SS, the vanilla is great for FW, and the floral heart notes (lily and jasmine) soften the parfum altogether so nothing is too pungent or too much, and it can be worn all year around.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment