276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS The Scent Absolute Eau de Parfum for Him

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vetiver brings a smoky, virile elegance to the base note of the fragrance, as it dries down and lingers seductively on the skin. BOSS THE SCENT Absolute For Him EDP Spray offers a richer and more intense interpretation of the original BOSS THE SCENT masculine fragrance. However the chocolately ilussion pass very fast, and settles into a fruity, sweet, slightly earthy, smoky aroma. BOSS BOSS The Scent Absolute For Him eau de parfum 50ml - Style BOSS The Scent Absolute for him EDP 50ml, 58082558 Assorted-Pre-Pack pcs.

This is the best one and the one that stands out the most from The Scent line and from all the Hugo Boss scents I've tried.Spicy ginger draws the senses into a rich mix of maninka fruit and mondia roots, wrapped in elegant vetiver for an addictive eau de parfum. It's definitely nice scent and it has a simple, effortless warm, chocolaty spice that I don't find in a lot of designer scents. The fragrance has some opening to dry-down changes, the opening has a fresh citrusy touch from the ginger, but it quickly subsides as the Maninka fruit develops; at that point, the ginger becomes just a support spicy touch; towards the dry-down, the Maninka fruit note climbs up to position itself as the most prominent note.

It’s not listed, but I’m getting some woods and ambers in the mids as well as a nice warm tonka base. Composed by perfumer Bruno Jovanovic, BOSS THE SCENT Absolute For Him is a sophisticated and captivating Ambery fragrance. The Hugo Boss BOSS The Scent Absolute Eau de Parfum presents an even more intense interpretation of a passion that reaches absolute sensuality. But I fell in love with Private accord, The cacao, coffee and Maninka notes were a match made in heaven. BOSS The Scent Absolute Eau de Parfum for Her fragrance captivates with a richer and more intense interpretation of the original BOSS The Scent feminine fragrance.It’s honestly a shame that it’s such an uneasy smell in the beginning, however when you get past that point it’s very enjoyable and unique. In its output smells fruity and little chocolatey, that, may be it was an illusion olfactory due to some patchouli chord.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment