276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M. Asam Magic Finish Make-Up Mousse (1.01 Fl Oz) – 4in1 Primer, Foundation, Concealer & Powder With Buildable Coverage, Hides Redness And Dark Spots, Vegan, For Light To Medium Skin Tones

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The light, airy consistency of the mousse gives it a silky soft feel on the skin and gives you an even complexion without putting it on.

M. Asam MAGIC FINISH Summer Teint Make-up is a slightly darker version of our best-selling make-up product from the MAGIC FINISH series. Asam MAGIC FINISH is an international bestseller in the assortment and known from the TV commercials on Pro7, VOX and SIXX. A set featuring two sizes of Magic Finish, a lightweight makeup mousse that provides a natural-looking finish while also helping to conceal the appearance of wrinkles, redness and other imperfections, with continued use.OK, so I can see why it has to be in a jar, I don’t think you can put a mousse into a tube, wouldn’t it change the consistency? INCI is a list of the standardized and internationally accepted names used in the declaration of ingredients on cosmetic and personal care products. The results on my skin show a perfect finish EVERY TIME and there have been improvements in my skin tone since using these products. Not at first though, it sits on your skin looking impossibly dark and unnatural, but blend it out and magic happens.

That’s another thing, thankfully, Magic Finish blended into the Sheer Tint without turning rogue and balling up. Magnificent, rich lip color, healthy lip skin and a full, voluminous look: The Magic Finish Satin lipstick by M. However, I can see how full coverage would benefit skin with discolouration, age spots etc as a camouflage make up.If you are someone who likes to know what you put on your face then fragrance is not your best friend - there's no way to know what’s really in it. Exactly what it sounds: nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice.

Magic Finish is a wrinkle-filling cosmetic mousse which blends beautifully into your skin and helps to conceal uneven skin tone and texture. That said, I did decant a small amount into a tiny travel pot to keep in my make up bag for touch ups, really handy to take on planes too, which I’ll doing this summer. When I first put it on, using only a little, I saw that it did blend but still seemed a tad too dark. Conjure up a seductive feminine look in no time with this moisturizing, color-intensive lipstick in the silky matt color Rosewood.Teen SAFE Free of added potentially harmful hormone-altering chemicals and ingredients that may affect teen development such as Phthalates, Bisphenols, Parabens, halogenated phenols (such as Triclosan), Benzophenone-3, Perfluoro (PFAS) compounds, hexylresorcinol, and related ingredients. The soft, melting texture sets makeup wonderfully easy on your skin, conceals imperfections and redness, and acts as a natural makeup without clogging the pores. Asam's Magic Care Perfect Teint with their Makeup Mousse in Deep Teint, specially formulated for deep skin tones. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers.

I have redness on my face and have been looking for a foundation to cover the redness and this product ticks all the boxes. It gives a nice non-oily light skin feel and it can improve the slip of the formula without leaving a tacky residue behind. This formula has been optimised for an improved matting and wrinkle-reducing effect and easier application.

fl oz/30 mL Ingredients and Reviews page on SkinSAFE works best with javascript enabled in your browser. I used Magic Finish all over my face on my first use which was a mistake, as a completely matt face is so ageing. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment