276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Forest Feast: Simple Vegetarian Recipes from My Cabin in the Woods

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Introducing the new Forest Feast Orange Tree Leggings & Orange Tree Hoodies! I’ve been wearing them for a few months now and I have to say, they are more fun :) Join me on this fun new cooking platform! I’ll be demoing one of my go-to vegetarian entrees from my new book. Too much rosemary. Rosemary burns my mouth and makes it numb, I don't know if I'm allergic to it or just hate the way it tastes that much, but I'm not taking any chances. It all started with Ezra, our 8-year-old. I usually wear long, colorful, patterned dresses and one day after soccer practice he said, “Mama, why don’t you wear leggings like all the other moms?” I said I didn’t think they were as much fun. And he replied, “But you could make it fun!” And so I did!

The Forest Feast by Erin Gleeson | The Kitchn The Forest Feast by Erin Gleeson | The Kitchn

I’ve been sampling many fabrics to find the right one that allows me to print my full-color digital photography and watercolor collages vibrantly. So excited to finally be offering these as I think they really set the scene for a festive meal. ✨🎨 Join us for a tasty pour and gourmet bitesat Grape Seed Winery’s tasting room indowntown Healdsburg. After graduating I worked for a year at Bright Space Architects, based just outside the New Forest, Hampshire, primarily working on residential and regenerative rural projects as well as in nearby seaside towns. Working and studying at an international level, in the thriving urban context of Milan, the rural area of Fangkou Village in China, and the UK South Coast has helped me develop an understanding of the changing economical, geographical, and social conditions, as well as how to work with the different local authorities and regulations while listening to the communities' needs.A cultural mediation with the landscape was initially investigated through food by foraging, preparing, cooking, and eating.

Latest Blog Posts — The Forest Feast

My fourth cookbook is The Forest Feast Mediterranean. Jon had a sabbatical from work so I pitched a travel book to my publisher and they went for it! We took our infant and toddler along for the ride and hit up Spain, Italy, France and Portugal over the course of 3 months. I created vegetarian versions of dishes I saw along the way and also created recipes inspired by regional produce and products we tasted. What’s grown in the western Mediterranean is quite similar to what we have in California, so it felt like a natural extension of my cooking. My husband Jonathan is from New York City and we met when I was living in Manhattan during grad school. In 2011,just before we got married, he accepted a job as a rabbi in Silicon Valley which prompted our move to California. Unexpectedly we found an ad for a lovely little cabin in the woods that took my work in a direction I would have never imagined. I started my Forest Feast blog when we moved to the cabin just as a new personal project. Inspired by local, seasonal ingredients in our weekly CSA box, I created (and continue to make) “photographic recipe illustrations” that are mostly vegetarian and laid out visually. I am so grateful that the blog led to books and with it all, I hope to inspire healthy recipe ideas anyone can make–dishes that are easy enough after a long day at work, yet impressive enough for a party. Climate change affects every person, in every country, on every continent. We need to act now to protect our beautiful world and we want to make a difference by becoming a more planet positive company.Different authors and events are happening throughout the day, but I’ll be signing books at the Palo Alto Town and Country location from 1-2pm. Come say hi! When people ask which book they should buy, it’s so hard for me to choose (like choosing one of my children!)… Here’s a little more info on each:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment