276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ayrshire Murders

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m angry and upset. I can’t understand why someone like that, who kills two young girls, gets the same privileges as anyone else. Shirley added: “If someone was experiencing an abusive friendship then we can still support them and signpost them to other services if that’s what is required. Detective Chief Inspector Peter Sharp said: "Our thoughts and are with the Ms Turner's family and friends at this very difficult time.

Detective Chief Inspector Peter Sharp said: "Our thoughts are with Ms Turner's family and friends at this very difficult time. My parents went to their graves still grieving for their daughter. They never got over losing Nancy. For the first time a picture emerged of local organised crime figures with connections to Spain, Morocco, Florida and the Caribbean. Blanco admitted his part in the killing, saying he was the first to shoot the courier and explained how they had buried him.That’s really important that when they’ve come to that point that they need to talk to somebody that they’re believed.” We are conducting extra patrols in the vicinity and want to reassure the public that extensive enquiries are ongoing by dedicated officers." The legislation now reflects what, I hope, most people in Scotland know – that domestic abuse is much more than physical violence and the devastating impact it can have on women and children’s lives.”

Chief Inspector Sharp also issued a message of reassurance to the stunned community as he insisted officers were doing all they could to hunt down the killer. Over the next week Meikleham burned the couple on a bed of straw using dead sheep on top of the bodies to disguise what he was doing. Ivy, who died aged 76, had fought vainly for her son for years. She once said: “I’ll always stand by him. I know he’s a rascal but he would never have harmed anyone.”

Read next:

When that law came out and people started to learn more, we definitely had an increase in the number of referrals we received from women who weren’t experiencing physical abuse but were experiencing other forms of abuse.” Read More Related Articles Mr Aitken and Meikleham had been partners and friends for a year in a lucrative cannabis smuggling operation between Spain and Scotland, regularly bringing in #30,000 consignments with the help of a network of couriers. The lives of Emma Faulds, Kirsty Robertson, Ann McLean, Alexis Flynn, Emma Robertson Coupland and Nicole Anderson were cruelly cut short – leaving behind devastated loved ones.

Six women with so much to live for were taken in the most terrible way by men who were either their partners, related or friends. Advocate depute Ruth Anderson, who conducted the prosecution, revealed that Meikleham had just one minor previous conviction and Parker none. We also do lots of awareness raising events and sessions, particularly with young people, looking at how abuse in relationships can happen and some of the warning signs they should look out for.” Ivy insisted Cameron was the victim of a miscarriage of justice but three judges threw out the claim in 1987. It is vital that we find out more about what has happened as soon as we can and I would like to reassure the community that officers are working to trace whoever is responsible.

They then discovered that thmystery woman who had travelled to Glasgow with Thorne was a Nicola Hughes. She was the girlfriend of Gayle and refused to speak at first. A jury at the High Court in Ayr decided, by a 13-2 majority, that Cameron had murdered Nancy. They also convicted him of murdering Kay, by a majority of nine to six. She added: “I just think if they had been able to seek the correct support it might not have got to that stage.

He provided graphic detail of the murders revealing that Blanco and McFadyen had both laughed as they shot Thorne. Though he had avoided his opportunity to shoot Thorne, he had found the mattress used to cover his body. A dedicated link has been set up for any members of the public who may have information, you can find it here. Read next: Wilson, who was sentenced to 12 years minimum jail time in 2009 after pleading guilty, was due for parole in November last year but his hearing was moved to March 2021. And one positive of COVID-19 restrictions has been single appointments, offering "a small window where you can open a conversation", said Sarah. Read More Related Articles When you look at statistics or any headline, the majority of the time you’ll see it’s an ex-partner.”After his conviction, she had to leave her comfortable home, moving into a caravan and then into a council house. Relations soured between the two after Meikleham vouched for Parker who got #28,000 of cannabis and failed to pay up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment