276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Campingaz Party Grill CV | Camping Stove and Grill | All-in-One Camping BBQ | portable barbecue with Griddle, Grid and Pan Support | runs off CV gas cartridges

£83.185£166.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite the fact we have a caravan with a hob, grill and oven we find that now we are opting to use the Campingaz Party Grill 600 whenever the weather is decent outside. The fully adjustable 4000 W gas stove runs on Campingaz gas cylinders, which are widely available. I can prepare salads and other bits and bobs inside the caravan and husband can cook outside so we don’t get in each other’s way! With the Campingaz Party Grill being so powerful (it can boil the kettle in 3 mins 50 seconds) food is cooked in less time and another added benefit is frying food outside the caravan avoids setting off the fire alarm! So, if you can't have a campfire or BBQ, is there anything you can take camping that will give you a lot more cooking options than just a camping stove? The only faults we found with CampingGaz Party Grill 600 we were sent is that the Piezo ignition didn’t work. the safari chef is bulkier and heavier, plus you need to add on the hose, regulator and gas bottle and this all takes up lots of car space.

If you're off camping, you'll need some camping equipment to help you along the way - read our buyer's guide to find out more. In total the outfit weighs 10.7 kg which is a little heavy for me but easy enough for hubby. Bear in mind the regulator, hose and gas bottle are sold separately though so that needs to accounted for when measuring the overall weight. We bought the R904 Blue Campingaz bottle which has a run time of approximately 6 hours 15 minutes. This adds an extra weight of 1.81 kg to the outfit. You could opt for the bigger R907 bottle has a run time of approximately 9 hours 30 minutes and adds 2.71 kg of weight. These two gas bottles have a safety valve that means they can be unscrewed from the Party Grill when not in use. Our verdict Given the opportunity, we love to cook by flame when outdoors. Unfortunately, that's not always possible or practical. Incredibly versatile. Whether you’re wanting to make the most of summer by cooking on the patio, looking to spend a few nights under canvas, or are heading to a festival - the Campingaz Party Grill 600 will meet all your cooking requirements.the safari chef, whilst it has a slightly larger cooking surface, has a reversible cooking plate - the ridged griddle on one side, and the flat frying area on the other - which means you either fry your bacon/sausage etc to be able to fry your egg at the same time, or you wait for the cooking plate to cool enough for you to turn it over, or you use another stove to fry your egg. Fully adjustable power with push and turn Piezo ignition for convenient and safe match-free lighting We initially treated it as a barbecue, cooking a selection of ribs, burgers and sausages on its large, circular grill. It’s very good at this - with its Piezo ignition providing easy match-free lighting and instant heat. The grill is huge, meaning there's plenty of room to move food around, allowing you to work out the varying temperature across the cooker. Some features of the CampingGaz Party Grill which set it apart are: the two piece leg design which allows them to be stored and transported within the body of the BBQ and the deep grease catch pan which is designed to be filled with water making cleaning up much easier. You can use to to cater for the masses but we think it is the perfect size for every day cooking for our family of four. Smaller sizes of the Party Grill are available.

One of the kids favourite meals to eat when we go camping is pancakes, apparently I make the best pancakes ever, so they challenged me to make them on the Party Grill. I was a little sceptical but I was willing to take that challenge. I found that I didn’t wait long enough on the first pancake for the grill and pan to properly heat up because it took ages but once we were at full heat it was full steam ahead and the pancakes were sizzling up nicely. Be prepared for your camping trip to the great outdoors or festival with our guide on what to take.

Compact and Easy to Transport

If you've been browsing camping shops recently, you may have seen the new Campingaz Party Grill 600. When I looked at it, I thought it looked like a great kit for family camping. Fortunately, our friends at Campingaz agreed and sent us a sample to review. div>

Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment