276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries: Drama Queen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nikki tells her mom what Brianna did yesterday and she decides that they need to get to the Pets-N-Stuff before it closes. You were chosen for one reason, and one reason alone—you look like a sturdy ogre who can carry a lot of weight!

I think you’re kidding yourself if you think you made the cheerleading team based on your awesome moves. MacKenzie finds out that Massively Cruddy Friend took her advice and put a letter on Nikki's locker.I loved the 9th dork diary it filled me with such joy that I have to say what an AMAZING job the narrator did. MacKenzie, feeling betrayed, rants about all the things "her friend" had done for her and that it would be an idiotic idea. Book 15 was originally scheduled to be published on October 13, 2020, but was later delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Over 5 million copies of the Dork Diaries books are in print in the United States, and publishing rights have been sold in 42 countries with translations into 38 different languages. So, if you’re a threat, watch your back because beneath her confident, fabulous exterior there’s a whole lot of CRAZY!

Today is a half-day at school, and Nikki is still feeling terrible about what she said to Brandon that she meant to say to MacKenzie. Welcome to Nikki Maxwell's aDORKable world and the mega-selling Dork Diaries series – now with over 50 million copies in print worldwide! I bought this one for my daughter at the school book fair and we decided to read it together – meaning I read it out loud to her. She agrees to do it after getting annoyed with their tactic and they'll need to do it in the library to avoid attention. However, if your friend doesn't show up, it means she's still pretty ticked off at you and possibly never really cared to being with.

Sassy spoiled wannabe MacKenzie Hollister has gotten her hands on Nikki’s diary and has decided to share some thoughts of her own!

and Makenzie Hollister is the badie [well some people would agree differently but the author describes her as evil]. Yo, my name is Brandon and I was in there a few days ago snagging a pizza and, dude, I lost my receipt. I recommend this book to girls who lie the diary of a wimpy kid series but want a more girly version of that book. I was at my locker, minding my own business, when MacKenzie tapped me on my shoulder and sneered, Why are YOU always hanging around here? Book 3 1/2 Dork Diaries: How To Dork Your Diary has been on the New York Times Best Sellers list for 14 weeks.She has also taken notice that she and Brandon haven't spoken to each other in a while, much to her delight. MacKenzie is the most popular girl in school that almost every male student in Westchester Country Day has a crush on her. in the story nikki and mackenzie get in big fights and mackenzie ruins nikkis friendship with brandon and later on her bff chole and zoey help her out the situation gets tough and life gets better for her but then. Mackenzie loathes Nikki and she is her arch-nemesis due to the fact Nikki is close with Brandon where she does everything she can for Nikki to be utterly stripped of self-respect so she could possibly have a chance with Brandon.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment