276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultra-Bright Flashlights, XML-T6 LED Tactical Flashlight, Zoomable Adjustable Focus, IP65 Water-Resistant, Portable, 5 Light Modes for Indoor and Outdoor,Camping,Emergency,Hiking (1PACK)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An example of the flux bin codes that have accompanied the LED models (as noted earlier in the article) have had naming references such as Q2, Q5, R2, L2, U2, T6, etc. These codes always follow the model number. Over the period, there have been many combinations of bins assigned which have not become flashlight components. Below, are the combinations which you are more likely to see, or have seen. Dissecting The Bins

Getting the Best Cree XML-T6 Flashlight should be seen as a necessity. A good flashlight is indispensable, especially so when you’re outdoors. It might just be a day trip and you might not really end up needing it, but you don’t want to be caught unprepared in a tough situation. A good flashlight does not have to be a foot-long behemoth. Modern flashlights can be tiny, bright, and feature-rich. And yes, Cree XML-T6 plays an important role. 7 Notable Cree T6 Flashlights Of 2019Tăng khả năng tự vệ trong đêm với cường độ sáng mạnh gây hoảng hốt, khó khăn cho đối tượng nguy hiểm Finally, with regards to mAh. Yes…higher mAh is like having a bigger gas tank! A larger capacity battery means longer run time, but also longer charge times as well. As I’ve said though, beware of cheap batteries, which artificially inflate their capacity just to increase sales!

The front section or lens housing can be removed if need be and there you’ll find the LED with a copper reflector which I don’t think I’ve ever seen before. Most reflectors in flashlights are very shiny or chromed metal or plastic to help increase the brightness but I’ve never seen copper before. At the core of these flashlights is the XM-L T6. This is an array of four LEDs arranged in a compact square that measures just 5mm on each side. These are powerful LEDs capable of producing a warm white light at about 2000 lumens. That is bright enough to match a 25W filament lamp but needs only a fraction of the power. A light with this LED (if there’s still one in the clearance closet) will be several years old. Its highest lumen count will be around 300, using lithium batteries. It WILL however have excellent throw! (enabling the beam to travel at a great distance) The charger is small and portable and features flip open power prongs to plug in. The charger is adjustable via spring mechanism so you can charge other batteries large and small with it, you just need to make sure the voltage and amps match the charger output. The charger has single LED on it that lights up red to indicate charging and then turns green when complete. Charging time varies as to how much of a charge is left on the battery of course, but it takes 2-3 hours from my times charging it. Battery life just depends on how much you use it, I used it every night multiple times when I took my dogs out for about two weeks before recharging it.

Cree is well-regarded for its range of robust and feature-rich LED lamps. The high-quality of these lamps is industry-leading and trendsetting. It’s pretty much a gold standard for the industry and thus makes for high-quality consumer products. Cree XLamp XM-L is a high lumen output, high-efficiency range product.

Light from the Fazer-LT can be manipulated in several ways. There are five modes to work, which are high, medium, low, SOS, and tactical strobe. As you can guess, the high mode has an output of 1000 lumen, medium at 300 lumen, and low at 50 lumen. A push to zoom action is available with the flashlight, which means you can manipulate the beam to reach a focused beam or let it spread over a wider area. Power comes from a rechargeable 18650 Lithium battery rated at 3.7V. This battery is capable of holding its charge well, even when not in use. According to the company, the battery will keep nearly 75% of its charge even after one year. That’s an impressive standby time. There is a very, very new 3600mAh Panasonic NCR18650G that is real hard to get. That's as high as they go. The other manufacturers have some recent 3200mAh high charge voltage cells that are also not too common. The U3 bin has now appeared in many flashlights. Brightness has modestly increased again. Top output is 1193-1268. The new XML-T6-R series flashlights from Shixe are serious, precision-engineered illumination tools, which have been developed with tactical and everyday use in mind. Fully zoomable optic which can go from flood to spot beam very easily. Each torch comes complete with a 4200mAh rechargeable battery, UK wall plug for battery charging, adapter for 3 x AAA battery and a tough protective storage case.There’s no denying that flashlights have become brighter over the years. And although the reasoning behind the naming of the codes means nothing to consumers, just try to remember that with each sequence of codes, the lights have added more lumens! If you read the paragraph above, then you’re already familiar with what flux bins are. If you didn’t…scroll up and read it before continuing. My good flashlight is a baton with 5 EBL 26650’s and 24 Cree LEDs, for 20K+ lumens in a focused beam. Is there a newer, focused LED mirror that presents a pencil-thin beam which is invisible off axis? That is, a beam which is nearly inaccessible to surveillance by those for whom it is not intended? The XHP50 is part of CREE’s “Extreme High Power” class of LED’s. Once again, it’s shaped like a dome and at 5×5 mm, it’s a bit larger. It achieves DOUBLE the output of the popular XM-L2, at an impressive 2546 lumens. For an example of XHP50 power, see the Nitecore SRT9. Is there any such thing as a single battery (something like an over powered 12V 7000mAh) which I can modify to get the desired output (see next question for output).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment