276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tentacle Entanglement

£5.12£10.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before he can retaliate, I swing my legs out of the bed, only for a tentacle to curl around my waist like a whip. I’m human,” I say through panting breaths. “There’s no way a person like me could breathe, let alone survive in an atmosphere that toxic.” I’ve never tasted anything finer,” he replies with a low moan that makes my nipples tighten. “Where can I find more?” I have work tomorrow, and…” My voice trails off. Is that the best I can say under the circumstances?

Every nerve ending on that side of my body tingles in anticipation of those tentacles. I can already imagine what he’ll do with them—the hours of endless pleasure he’ll give every part of me that needed his touch. I freeze. And blink over and over to see through the dark. My pink toy hovers close to where the monster’s mouth should be and my breath slows enough for me to hear the sounds of obscene slurping. The monster raises his arm in a slicing motion that causes the sound of tearing. My breath catches as a rip forms in the air. Shit. I’d heard of the fabric of time, but this is ridiculous. The pulse between my ears pounds so hard that it muffles all sound, including the meditation I’d stupidly played to attract a soul mate. Had I heard him right? He can’t be taking me to his dimension. Dimensions are a thing of science fiction. They don’t even exist. I tried to run, but he caught me around the waist and gagged me with one of his slippery appendages.I woke up in the middle of the night to find a dark figure standing at the foot of my bed, claiming to be my soul mate. I tried to run, of course, but he caught me around the waist and gagged me with one of his slippery appendages. The monster hesitates for several moments. I can’t tell if he’s considering my words or deciding whether or not to take a risk with my life, but when he closes the rip in the air, I collapse with relief.

Panic spikes in my heart, pushing me into action. There’s no way I can let a strange man, let alone a creature of unknown origin, put anything inside my body. But a few minutes ago, I would have said that monsters were figments of overactive imaginations. Now, I’m suspended three feet off the wooden floorboards by a creature of shadow and tentacles. I woke up in the middle of the night to find a dark figure standing at the foot of my bed. He claimed to be my soul mate, but I’m calling BS. Romance Billionaire Romance Erotic Young Adult Crime Fantasy Vampires Science Fiction Thriller Horror Classics Suspense I slip my fingers beneath the appendage to dislodge its grip, but it tightens. It looks like he wants an answer to his question.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find a dark figure standing at the foot of my bed. He claimed to be my soul mate, but I’m calling BS.When I told him to get out, he sprouted tentacles.I tried to run, of course, but he caught me around the w... The monster’s tentacles are everywhere—around my waist, between my thighs, and circling my breasts. Dating apps are okay, but most of the guys there are either players, time-wasters, or catfishers. And then there are scammers like the Tinder Swindler. With all my spare time spent painting watercolors in the hope that one of them will sell, it’s near impossible to meet decent men. Instead, he says in a voice that seems to come from every corner of the room, “Come, my mate. We must leave for my dimension.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment