276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Morrisons Mini Breadsticks, 100 g, Pack of 10

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note: Make sure the strips of dough are as equal as possible in size so that they bake evenly. More of my favorite bread recipes

Start by dusting two or three baking trays with flour. My wee one enjoyed doing this (very thoroughly) with our pastry brush, but you can just sprinkle the flour with your fingers. Alternatively you can just put a sheet of baking paper down on your baking tray. Bake. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until light golden and crisp. While the first batch is baking, cover the other baking sheet with plastic wrap until it’s ready to go into the oven. Let the dough rise. Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for one hour at room temperature.Make the dough. Using a mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix all ingredient on low speed until well combined, 2-3 minutes. Increase mixer speed to medium-low and mix for another 5 minutes. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for ten minutes or use the dough hook of your mixer for five minutes. We tend to start using our mixer and then finish the kneading by hand, because although my kids love kneading bread dough, they don’t have the patience to do it for long enough. Measure the water into a measuring jug then get your kids to slowly add it to your bowl. Mix everything together either using the dough hook of your mixer or some wooden spoons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment