276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CARTHUSIA Gelsomini di Capri Eau De Parfum Perfume Fragrance 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was already enthusiastic about other fresh lemon scents in the last years. So Limon Verde from Guerlain was the hammer. The lemon verbena scent of L'Occitane en Provence Verveine is citric beauty to smell, or the special edition of Light Blue Limon C'est with extra lemons was as fresh as if you could sink into it. Even better, all of these souvenirs have a strong basis in Italian history and culture, truly reflecting the area and people who made them. No novelty Michelangelo’s David aprons here! Have you bought or tried any of the above? Let me know in the comments! Or pin the below image to save it for later! Around me, everyone is busy and cheerful: the harvest of the first early lemons has been brought in! Now it's time to process them: to boil them down into jellies, juices and to make them into no less delicious liqueurs.

The street is at it’s peak in September and October when stallholders are gearing up for the Christmas period, some carving the figures deep within their stall, but it’s not just confined to winter festivities. If you’re a football/soccer fan, then you’ll definitely want to visit: you’ll never again see such a variety of statuettes and caricatures of footballers. Aside from images of the godlike Maradona (who has his own shrine just around the corner at Bar Nilo), you’ll be spoilt for choice for lovingly created statues of Napoli players, and slightly less-than loving figures of the rival Juventus team. The best selection is in Sapori di Positano on Via dei Mulini – this little shop has everything that it is possible to produce from the humble lemon. Family run, it’s best known for its line of traditionally-made limoncello, a lemon liqueur that you’ll see quite frequently in the Amalfi Coast area. But don’t settle for the more-generic ones you see in the tourist shops; this is the better stuff. But my favourites are the sweet treats: the lemon candies, nougat (nothing is better than Italian nougat!), and lemon chocolate. Yes, you read that right, lemon chocolate.But I must not; the habitual routine in which everything proceeds, and from which results the serenity and fragrance in the air, would be disturbed. Need more on Positano? Read about my death-defying day there, and get the essentials on the town. Sorrento: Inlaid Wooden Boxes and Cameo Jewellery The name may sound like a terrible made-for-television movie shown during the festive period, but rest assured! It’s not actually called Christmas Alley. Phew. I would gladly take a piece of wood or two in my hand, stroke its water-polished smoothness, and listen to what this wood has to tell. Lanvin fragrances are rarely loud or particularly heavy. They still carry the charming personality of the company's founder Jeanne Lanvin as their very own DNA.

A Girl in Capri" succeeds in a precision landing: this is exactly where you want to be: in the middle of the scented action and outside the hustle and bustle.If you’re a hardcore shopper, or if like me, you just fancy a poke around the shops every now and then, you’re in for a treat. But the clarity of Girl of Capri, who is anything but feminine, but who is definitely unisex capable, is a secret tip for you for this summer. And it saves us the trip on the crowded ferry, the climb through the narrow alleys crowded with people in summer temperatures. So I enjoy my place under trees, surrounded by aromatic fresh scents, happy people and pleasant warmth. What I'm telling you is that "A Girl In Capri" is a summer-sun-sea-holiday pretending beautiful summer scent. I smell lemon, driftwood (woody, a teeny bit musty, like damp wood even) and sea spray with a hint of salt. The grapefruit blossom shows through with a slightly soapy note and very delicate sweetness. I don't detect the musk, even as a powder. I think to myself, he should hold the whole thing together somehow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment