276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Steelman 10-In-1 Multi-Tip Folding Magnetic Pocket Screwdriver with Carrying Clip and Bottle Opener, Includes 3/16" and 1/4" Slotted, PH1, PH2, T15, T20, S1 and S2 Bits

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the other hand, if you need more than one bit, you’ll have to carry more than one screwdriver. A multi-tool will allow you to have multiple bits in a single tool. However, most multi-tools are larger, heavier, and less stable.

For a budget price, you can try the Swatom mini screwdriver pen, and you won’t be disappointed. It has eight tools, including four slotted bits and four Phillips bits, which are magnetized. Very usefull tool. I've been using it for years now. Never though i'd see them for sale again. Glad I did!

Some of our favorite tools had more than just the standard Phillips and flathead bits. These even included less common heads like the Torx and square. While you might not run into these quite as often, having that functionality becomes a blessing when you do. While it’s often true that you get what you pay for, that’s not a hard and fast rule. We have some tools that provide incredible performance at value prices. We wouldn’t suggest shopping based on price alone. What we recommend is to first shop based on your needs. INCLUDED BITS - Includes 3/16" and 1/4" slotted, PH1 and PH2 Philips, T15 and T20 Torx, and S1 and S2 Square bits

If you’re working exclusively with small devices like computers and electronics, you might only need these small sizes. In such a case, you’d do fine with one of the inexpensive multi-tools that only includes bits up to the #0 size.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment