276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nicky Elite 18 Toilet Rolls - Soft 3 Ply Quilted Talc Scent Tissues – 170 Super-Soft Perfumed Luxurious Sheets per Roll

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . We recommend that you always check the packaging for allergen advice and talk to your doctor if you need any further food allergy advice. The last time I went to FF I bought an 18 roll pack of Nicky toilet rolls (the green pack which are Elite, quilted and 3 ply) and think that they are nice and soft as well as smelling nice.

Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I bought the 18 pack Nicky toilet rolls last week from Home Bargains and they are not 3ply or the same size ! thumbs up for the (perfectly intact) paper packaging, which makes you wonder why so many others use plastic.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. I think the ASDA Shades came out very well in a survey last year, but sorry I have not used them so I don't know what they are like. We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the Section 75 guide for protection tips). We are actively funding local projects countrywide to help the Woodland Trust plant at least 20,000 native trees in the UK each year.

The non-fragranced Ocado version (not the quilted one) is no longer available in a four pack either so that is restricting choice too much. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. I can't seem to use fragranced toilet roll, so on the look out for fragrance free recommended paper.Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site. The FSC® forest certification guarantees your Nicky Elite toilet tissue is produced from certified raw materials obtained from responsibly managed forests and controlled sources.

They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Over eight million households on certain benefits and tax credits will receive their second cost of living payment from today (Tuesday 31 October). A high quality certified product combined with a gentle talc fragrance, providing comfort to you and your guests - an essential in each bathroom. If you've got a Marcus easy-access savings account or cash ISA, you can easily boost your interest rate to 4.Please remember that products suitable for vegans may not necessarily be suitable for people with food allergies, as advised by The Vegan Society. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. The name of the product should definitely indicate that this product contains both and it currently does not.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment