276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Costume

£28.12£56.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Barney's persona is in the 1950s television series The Honeymooners, played by Art Carney. In the Honeymooners, Fred is constantly on the lookout for get-rich schemes, while Barney, like Norton, found life satisfying but participated in these schemes because Fred was his friend. Dress as the lovable neighbour and caveman Barney Rubble with this awesome costume! This brilliant costume includes a brown coat with faux fur collar, matching cuffs, yellow wig and shoe covers to complete the classic look! Step Six: Make a bow out of blue ribbon and fasten onto the wig. Place your wig on and feel fabulous! DIY Barney Rubble Costume Materials: If you liked The Flintstones when you were young, here’s your next costume sorted: a Barney Rubble costume.

Barney and Betty Rubble Costume - Etsy UK

Step One: Buy 2 yards of burnt orange fabric. Wrap around your Bam Bam to get the sizing right. I wrapped it around him twice before cutting it. Leave about 6 inches of a fabric tail to act as a “belt” and help fasten it. Barney and Friends Custom Quilt Blanket, Barney the Dinosaur Bedding Set, Personalized Barney Christmas Gift, Dinosaur Blanket

Este disfraz aunque sencillo, queda genial en conjunto con el disfraz de Betty que compramos y con el resto de la pandilla que fuimos disfrazados de Los Picapiedras.

Make a Barney Rubble Costume | ehow How to Make a Barney Rubble Costume | ehow

But being the good friend that he is, Barney never complained, he was just happy to have some time with his buddy, Fred Flintstone. Barney is the epitome of what a best friend should be. He was always loyal to Fred no matter how crazy his schemes were or how much trouble they’d get him in with Betty. Not only was he always there for Fred when he had a scheme up his sleeve, but he was also his coworker and bowling buddy. We could all only aspire to be as good of a friend as Barney Rubble! We recommend anyone in Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Shetlands, Scottish Highlands/off the coast of Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, and Channel Islands use Priority Delivery unless you require an urgent timed delivery through UPS courier which is at an additional cost. Please see below for postage prices. If you’re looking for an easy DIY Halloween costume for your toddler boy, Bam Bam is your answer. No sewing necessary for an easy, breezy Bam-ing munchkin. DIY Bam Bam costume loincloth and caveman club Materials: Betty Rubble was one of my favorite costumes to wear. It was comfortable, I could adjust the dress to the length I wanted, and because the Flintstones have a “rugged” look, I didn’t have to worry about it being perfectly made! Materials: Personalised Barney Ornament 2023, Personalised Barney Ornament, Personalized Barney Gift, Personalized Christmas OrnamentKeep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Step Two: Cut triangles out of brown felt and hot glue onto the orange loincloth. If you are making a Barney costume too, you can use the scraps from the bottom of the Barney outfit as the triangles- it worked perfectly for me. Personalized Barney And Friends Ornament, Barney And Friends Christmas, Barney and Friends Fans, Kids 2023 Ornament I was born and raised in sunny Orlando, Florida. I currently live in Lake Nona with my husband and two kids (Luke and Riley Grace).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment