276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Telma Clear Soup Tubs, 400g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The food itself spans the recipes they've whipped up for their celebrity guests, firm Ware family favourites (like chopped liver, monkfish and rosemary skewers, raspberry trifle) and summery dishes the Wares have collected on holidays to their beloved Skopelos in Greece (griddled peaches, bouyiourdi eggs, spanakopita). Wet your fingers and take small pieces of the mixture to make soft balls, about 2cm in diameter, placing them on the lined tray until you have used up all the mixture Gently drop the meatballs into the simmering sauce, cover with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes, turning them after about 10 minutes and giving the pan a shake from time to time.

TIP: You can use all thighs, which are more moist, or all breast pieces – in which case cook for a slightly shorter time to avoid dryness. Alternatively, use only skin-on bone-in thighs, which may need a slightly longer cooking time. Put the clear soup and carrots into the fridge for at least two hours or overnight. When it's well chilled the fat will rise to the top and you can easily skim it off.The Matzo ball soup is really important to me, as it's taken me so long to get them right," says Lennie with pride. "Jamie Oliver said my Matzo balls were the best he's ever tasted in the world." And that's what it's all about – memories, family, and huge amounts of food. Cooking, says Lennie, "doesn't have to be complicated. It's to be enjoyed and to share". Put the clear soup and carrots in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight. When it’s well chilled the fat will rise to the top and you can easily skim it off. The Gefilte fish, is also particular meaningful for her. "It's something my mum used to make for me, and I rarely make now. Making that again for the cookbook was really lovely, and everyone loved the smell of it when it was cooking. It reminded me of my mum." The mother-daughter duo launched their wildly successful podcast, Table Manners, in 2017. They swiftly combined their inherent nosiness, brilliant garrulousness and spectacular appetite for food and feeding people with roping in Jessie's suitably famous friends, including Sam Smith, Annie Mac and Loyle Carner.

Remove the lid and simmer for another five minutes. Serve the meatballs with the basil leaves and a grating of pecorino or Parmesan.Drop the balls into the boiling water, turn down the heat and gently simmer for about 20–25 minutes until they are soft. They should swell up slightly, rise to the surface and look like little clouds. For a real taste of home, browse our Puddings and Desserts section and get tempted by all of the delicious food that you could have delivered to your door. Remember Angel Delight? Nothing could taste more nostalgic than this lovely whipped dessert and we sell so many different flavours! Ambrosia Devon Custard is another family favourite along with Ambrosia Semolina, Ambrosia Creamed Rice, Ambrosia Rice Pudding and Ambrosia Tapioca (remember that from school lunches?!). For that special occasion you will probably do what we do in the UK and go to your higher end supermarket to get that lovely treat to make your day. We recommend the fabulous Marks and Spencer Salted Caramel Sauce to add that special something to your ice cream or their White Chocolate Fudge Sauce - a real favourite of our grandchildren! Waitrose too can offer you those sweet treats - try their Seriously Chocolatey Dipping Sauce which is simply heavenly! FORGET Michelin-starred restaurants and the latest, hottest street-food pop-up. If you like food, dinner at home with singer Jessie Ware and her mum Lennie might just be the most covetable invite going.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment