276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Ddrops 10 µg 60 Drops - Daily Vitamin D3 Supplement for Infants and Young Children - Supports Teeth & Bone Health - No Preservatives, No Taste, Non-GMO, Allergy-Friendly.

£8.985£17.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Very positive experience - happily answered questions before purchasing, product dispatched and received very promptly and condition as promised (genuine product, in original unopened packaging). Just as children consume milk formulas such as Pediasure to develop, teens and adults should consume supplements to maintain good health. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a Vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up your levels especially in winter months. Also known as the sunshine vitamin, Vitamin D is produced by the skin when in contact with sunlight.

However, the one I got for free from Healthy Start, did not meet my personal criteria for what I feel is good to give to my baby and what not. It can also help balance your vitamin D levels, making it the ideal partner to maximise your bone health and wider wellbeing. Lab and/or medical tests (such as calcium/ magnesium/phosphorus levels) should be done while you are taking this medication. We offer a range of Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Omega 3, Glucosamine and Prebiotic supplements from reputable brands that will help to further boost your health and physical well-being. All our D3 levels increased after a few weeks, which was confirmed via a blood analysis (family doctor/laboratory).Vitamin D is also needed for calcium absorption to support healthy bones, muscles, and cardiovascular function. Does not contain: preservatives, wheat, corn, gluten, dairy, sugar, sulfites, yeast, artificial coloring or peanuts.

Reward points will be credited after the product has been shipped and can be used towards your next purchase. Vitamin D, also referred to as Cholecalciferol, is an essential vitamin needed by our bodies for a variety of different functions. Does not contain corn, casein, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, peanuts, shellfish, soy, starch, sugar, sulphites, wheat, yeast, preservatives, coloring or artificial flavors. As soon as the exposure to the sun is reduced, a daily intake of 1 drop Vitamin D3 (5000 IU) every second day is recommended.

Health visitor recommended we give our baby drops and these were the same brand that I was given a free trial bottle to use from the hospital. This vitamin may interfere with certain lab tests (such as cholesterol tests), possibly causing false test results. Natural vitamin D3 is optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reaches a high concentration in the blood. As your baby gets older and you add solid foods to your baby's diet, you can help meet the daily vitamin D requirement by providing foods that contain vitamin D — such as salmon, egg yolks and fortified foods. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that which is shown on our Web site.

Every orange-flavoured drop is packed with vitamins D3 and K2 – two superior forms of nutrients in an easy, even enjoyable form. Ddrops 1000 IU liquid vitamin D dietary supplement is presented in a convenient dropper bottle that can be added directly onto food or a drink, or licked off of a clean surface such as a spoon or back of a washed hand.This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment