276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech 4-in-1 Alphabet Train, Baby Walker with Lights, Sounds and Songs & 3-in-1 Sports Centre, Baby Interactive Toy with Colours and Sounds, Educational Games for Kids (Yellow/Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are no lights or songs, and the train isn’t motorized, but the setup and size make this set a better option for us. Smart Wheels Train Station Playset caught my attention with its bright colors and SmartPoint talking features, so I was excited to test it out with him.

VTech recommends keeping the plastic parts of the set clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth. Slightly older children can help build the set, understand the features, and not tear it apart right after building it. We have a ton of individual trains, but I wanted a real train set that would keep his attention and one that he could play with for years to come.VTech includes a pack of stickers for some of the train set pieces, and it took 15 minutes to get all the stickers affixed. Press the funnel to bounce the animals from the ZoomiZone onto the train wagon then pull or push the train to see them wobble and roll! If babies are presented with an unexpected event where, for example, a moving toy train disappears behind a screen but does not come out the other end they will stare for a long time at the screen. Features 4 SmartPoints locations that introduce fun phrases, sound effects and melodies when triggered. As development occurs through physical maturation and plenty of opportunities to play with toys, grasping becomes more sophisticated.

Just enter characters in the text field below to display products beginning with those characters or leave it blank to show all manuals. Babies can perceive input from different sensory systems in a unified way; for instance, vision and touch are closely coordinated when using a shape sorter. Humans have highly developed manual dexterity skills that distinguish them from any other species on this planet.I don’t have a ton of space in my apartment, and since my son wasn’t in love with it, I couldn’t keep it assembled at all times. Social interaction is important for language development and turn-taking games are a fun and educational way for babies and young children to learn. Toys that name alphabet letters and everyday words satisfy young children’s need for repetition and rehearsal when practicing words and sounds. I tried to fix one sticker, and it was stuck pretty hard already, so it ripped slightly when I tried to pull it off.

When young babies watch a mobile they are constantly moving their head, arms, legs and even their mouths in response to the movement of the toy.It helps them to begin to understand that other children think differently to them and have different ideas. Babies who handle shapes and also fit them through a hole are learning to solve problems through touch and sight.

For example, babies are beginning to understand that toys reliably fall to the ground and that if a toy train goes into a tunnel it will come out the other end. When your little conductor gets older, the caboose converts into a wagon they can fill with toys and pull along to help develop gross motor skills. The steam train responds to SmartPoint™ locations with different phrases, sound effects and more on Toot-Toot Drivers® play sets (each sold separately). This manual dexterity emerges during the infant’s first year and, with plenty of opportunities to manipulate and play with toys and objects, becomes a highly tuned ability. Includes lots of varied track pieces including 4 flexible track sections and supports for two tier play.The use of the opposable thumb and index finger allows infants to pick up very small objects in what is termed a ‘pincer grasp’.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment