276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Christmasaurus

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When he’s not making music as a member of pop band McFly, being a father of three, or busting moves on the Strictly dancefloor, Tom Fletcher is writing children’s books. These include laugh-out-loud stories about a dinosaur who poops a lot, a magical dinosaur, and dystopian YA fiction. If you were registered for the newsletter, you will now receive the Puffin Schools newsletter, which is filled with all the latest information about accompanying resources and upcoming shows.

Ladybird, Puffin and Penguin are imprints of Penguin Random House UK. Across their extensive list, we believe there is a story for every child, everywhere. It's two days before Christmas Eve, the night Papa Red visits, and the young elephants are very excited. Santa looks in a book to find out more information about the dinosaur, but there isn’t anything there. Could you write a non-fiction report about the Christmasaurus to help Santa?

I was left a little mixed up when it came to this book, which believe me was something I fought against often. That's because there was so much goodness in here. But, a few not so savory moments occurred and it left me wondering. Yes, the illustrations are the cutest in here! Like really cute. They went so well with what the story was trying to create for the reader. But, when I saw another illustration that made me smile, I'd read a few things that left me scratching my head. Have you ever heard of Ebenezer Scrooge? The most miserly, miserable Christmas-hating miser from that very famous old book? The man who is more BAH HUMBUG than HO HO HO? Esta historia a pesar de estar dirigida a chiquillos la disfruté de inicio a fin, en especial por su narrador que te hace partícipe de la historia y no solo un espectador. Brenda bullies William and turns the whole school into ‘William-hating zombies’. What is bullying? How does it make people feel? What can we do if we are being bullied? What can you do if you know that someone is being bullied? And when they learn that the fate of Christmas itself hangs in the balance, William and the Christmasaurus must work with the Winter Witch to protect it...

Think of some questions that you would like to ask William and Brenda following the events in Chapter Seven. How might they respond? The Story-Makers Show was known as Puffin Virtually Live up until March 2019. The content and ambition of the show remains the same: to give every pupil the opportunity to engage with authors and illustrators in their own classroom using the power of the internet. Snuggle up this holiday season with your little ones and this amazing picture books bundle! This bundle of festive tales is a must-have collection for story-time with your youngsters. Have you ever heard of Ebenezer Scrooge? The most miserly, miserable Christmas-hating miser from that very famous old book? The man who is more... Erstmal möchte ich mich an dieser Stelle beim Verlag für das tolle Rezensionsexemplar bedanken!!! Vielen, vielen Dank! (Meine Meinung wird dadurch natürlich nicht beeinflusst)And don't you dare laugh at me because I'll bet, if you're a softy like me, you're gonna love it too! :D Let's get festive with this fantastic Christmas Magic books bundle! From The Snowman to Harry and the Dinosaurs make a Christmas Wish, explore all sorts of seasonal stories to enjoy all throughout December with your little one. Discover all there is to know about the new pets, events and locations from the year in popular online game, Adopt Me! Snuggle up warm and enjoy a special Christmas tale on every day in December this year with this new and exclusiveAdvent Bundle of 24 picture books! Join your favourite lovable rogue, Hairy Maclary, and his four-footed friends in this hilarious 10 book collection!With unforgettable illustrations and a brilliant rhyming text, these classic tales are a true delight to read aloud again and again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment