276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creative Sound Blaster G3 Portable Console Gaming External Sound Card USB-C DAC Amplifier, Compatible With PS5, PS4, Switch, PC, Mac, for Headphones

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my academic pursuits, I earned a BSc in Information Systems Design from UCLAN, before advancing my learning with a Master’s Degree in Computing. This advanced study also included Cisco CCNA accreditation, further demonstrating my commitment to understanding and staying ahead of the technology curve.

Teemme ensimmäisen valtauksemme konsoleiden peliäänimaailmaan ja debytoimme uusimman GameVoice Mixin peli- ja keskustelutasapaino-ominaisuuden, mukautettavan EQ-esiasetuksen räätälöidyllä Footsteps Enhancer -ominaisuudella ja äänisäädöillä lennossa ilman että sinun on lähdettävä pelinäytöltä.

Customer reviews

If you prefer the usual 7.1 virtual surround without headphone holography, X3 also supports up to 7.1 virtual surround for headphones. 7.1 Discrete Surround Most noticeable in the center of the Creative Sound Blaster G3 is a great big button with a light around it. Pictured: great big button with a light around it. The EQ allows tweaking the audio further by adding a bass boost or dynamic EQ. I found it provides a pleasance boost to bass when wanted, it is not excessive but does liven up some genres like Hip Hop and Electronica nicely. Overall, the Maxwell is a fantastic and somewhat affordable introduction to the wonders of planar magnetic headphones that can work well for gaming and critical listening. I tested the headphones in competitive Counter-Strike matches, and found the link remained stable with no discernible delay compared to a wired headset. And while in-ear headphones never have a super-wide sound stage, the reasonable imaging here helps with locating enemies by the sound of their footsteps. Otherwise, the sound is impressive, as you'd hope from the Epos name, with surprisingly present bass, rich mids and crisp highs. You can play with an EPOS app on PC to adjust the equaliser and enable simulated surround sound if that's your preference.

Met Sound Blaster Connect kunt u uw Creative®-product eenvoudig bedienen vanaf uw mobiel apparaat. Verkrijg toegang vanaf verschillende bronnen inclusief microSD-kaart en wissel draadloos tussen audiobronnen. Afhankelijk van het verbonden product, kunt u uw geluidsinstellingen ook configureren en personaliseren, of geluid opnemen op de microSD-kaart. The Maxwell is also robustly constructed with plenty of metal, as you'd hope from a headset at this price range. It's available in both PlayStation and Xbox variants, and of course supports use with the PC and many other BT devices as well.The light weight (300 grams), memory foam ear cups and only moderate clamping strength means that these headsets feel comfortable to wear for long periods, and the plastic construction feels relatively sturdy in the hand with metal sliders for added durability. Rotating ear cups are handy if you fancy letting your ears rest for a while, but you still want to be able to hear the broad strokes of your game. What's not so handy is the Micro USB charging, which has been retained even on the new PS5-branded model and is a bit annoying in 2023 where almost everything is USB-C. You'll also need to press the power button twice after turning it on to disable the lighting - I wish the headset would just remember this setting as the lighting adds nothing to the experience but harms battery life significantly. With the drivers installed properly, you gain access to various tweaks; this includes settings audio up to 24 bit and 192KHz while the mic goes up to 24 bit and 48KHz.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment