276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My First Book About Allah

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each letter in the alphabet covers one of Allah’s beautiful names and attributes explained in loving words threaded t. You need a way to get your children excited about learning the Quran, speed up their learning progress exponentially. Living in Jordan enabled them to travel across the Middle East and experience numerous Muslim cultures, traditions, and historic sites in places such as Cairo, Damascus, Jerusalem, Madinah and Makkah.

Children will love to colour in these playful pictures as they learn the 28 letters of the Arabic letters.this board book is a great introduction to children of any age who want to learn about the Muslim faith. The book starts off by stating that Muslims believe that there is only one God and His name is Allah. The meanings and teaching are very clear, the images and vibrant and interesting which have helped keep my kids focused on what is being taught. Featuring an aqiqah to celebrate the Princess Mariam’s birth, four wise sages, a poisoned hijab pin, an unbreakable sleep, a wicked Cou.

An adorable little boy personifies his love for his father through his beard, sharing how it looks at different times, ma. First it’s Duhr prayer, then it’s the rain and then the car breaks down just as he is leaving to watch the quad bike races. It introduces some of His divine attributes: His Oneness, His infinite Power, Love and Mercy, and it ends with the promise He has made to those who believe in Him and make Him happy. The book explains that Allah even loves us more than our own parents before explaining that Allah has 99 names and Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim are the ones we hear the most. Fill your baby's library with our faith nurturing collection of stories that excite the senses, delight the eyes and fill the hearts with peace.I often find that I need to filter some of the Quran stories for kids because the details can get a much fl(and at times not really age appropriate)or my 3 year old and 5 year old. It also features some facts about the Qur’an and common questions children might ask, such as: what does the word “Qur’an” actually mean? You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Inside this board book toddlers and young children will find out about the Qur’an’s beautiful teachings: to care for all creation; to respect the books of God; to be good to one another; and to believe in Allah, the Creator. Do you feel frustrated because each year, the Hajj passes by without your child truly appreciating the blessings of this season?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment