276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Serial ATA Sata Hard Drive Data Cable Lead

£1.975£3.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Used for internal sata devices such as Hard drives for data transfer amongst other devices with speeds of upto 6Gbps (SATA 3). So I know I need a SATA 6 Gb/s for the motherboard but I'm confused when looking at different cables. To ensure a solid connection and to avoid accidental disconnections, SATA cables will typical feature latching connectors.

This cable is compatible with all devices with SATA connectors, such as internal hard drives, SSDs, HDDs, DVD drives, burners and many other devices with Serial ATA connectors.Instead, find things to do with your old disk and get a great chunk of good use out of it, even if it's dead. Prior to SATA cables, PATA (Parallel ATA) technology was used to connect devices, newer SATA cable technology not only allows for faster data transfer but, when supported, SATA cables are suitable for hot plugging. In those cases, a PCIe SATA adapter is the best option to immediately grant extra SATA slots (followed by upgrading your motherboard or PC).

When working inside a computer tower, it is important to be mindful of electrostatic discharge (ESD). I didn't want to do this without checking first, I know "carefully" but is there a specific technique or part of the connector that is pressed? Warning: The recommendations presented in this article assume that you have adequate skills in handling hardware.These 7-pin to 7-pin transition cables, like the P952-18i, connect external devices with an eSATA port to an internal SATA controller.

At the same time, you should mind that some of the slots are probably occupied by the existing hardware.This Hard Disk Drive HDD SATA Connector Flex Cable for your laptop can be used as a replacement for your original socket, if the original is faulty or damaged. This can be a life-saver for doing backups or moving files off of a PC or Laptop that does not turn on or boot anymore.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Feel free to comment and ask for suggestions on your PC-Build or 3D-related Problem, I’ll do my best to help out! Standard, wafer-style SATA connectors come in male and female formats and are available in three varieties: data only, power only and data plus power.Follow this guide to connect your SATA drives directly to the internal slots on the motherboard of the computer. SATA data cables are the backbone of any computer system, allowing for the seamless transfer of data between the motherboard and storage devices such as hard drives and solid-state drives. They are often used to quickly plug in internal storage devices that do not come with an external storage enclosure. Moreover, some modern components have integrated anti-shock technology that should prevent hardware damage from an unexpected static shock.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment