276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PGA Tour 2K23 (PS4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dwiar, Rob (October 19, 2022). "PGA Tour 2K23 review: "A top game for realistic golf play – with some caveats." ". GamesRadar+ . Retrieved October 19, 2022. Steph Curry is one of two NBA legends who are playable golfers in PGA Tour 2K23; the other is Michael Jordan. Image: HB Studios/2K Sports

For some reason, the MyPlayer creation system doesn’t allow you to adjust your body type. But it’s otherwise a robust character creator with a good array of options. Image: HB Studios/2K Sports While this isn’t ideal, it is the approach 2K has taken with most of its sports titles since the PS5 launched. So, you will just have to pay that extra bit of money. From a pure golfing perspective, PGA Tour 2K23 is the best simulation golf game ever made. With realistic ball physics, precise shot-shaping, and an emphasis on rhythm and swing path, 2K23 delivers on the many idiosyncrasies of the beautiful game that is golf. Combine the refined golfing mechanics with deeper levels of customization, and I can safely say that PGA Tour 2K23 is a meaningful upgrade over its predecessor. And hey, it also marks the return of Tiger Woods to the virtual links, which is a big deal for those who grew up playing Tiger Woods golf games.Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse review - "The setting is glorious, but struggles to make the transition" The fine-tuned swing system is what makes PGA Tour 2K23 really hum, but it's bolstered by many other smaller features that elevate the overall golfing to a realistic level, including ball alignment for altering trajectory, shot-shaping, and numerous shot styles. You're given full control over your pre-shot setup, which is just about as important as the swing itself. But again, if you just want to play casually and don't want to worry about any of this stuff, the many customization options allow you to tailor the experience to be as straightforward as you like.

To improve your gameplay, it is recommended that you distribute your points equally in the skills section along vertical paths. This strategy will allow you to play well and then catch up in a predictable manner. Finally, you get to all of your passes, where you have three skill points to distribute for each selection. In this section, you should also concentrate on your putt weight.It’s the best golf game on the market by virtue of being the only real golf game on the market. The gameplay is very good; almost too good as it has you just a frustrated at time as in real life! Level up your MyPLAYER with new Skills and Archetypes and bring the swag to the green with new licensed gear and apparel. It seems like my best bet — if I want to more fully enjoy my time with PGA Tour 2K23 — would be to turn off downswing timing. Either that, or it might be time to put this franchise on my personal “I don’t need this stress in my life” list, right next to Elden Ring.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment