276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flash Traditional Bicarbonate Cleaning Spray, 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bethany McNeil replied: “This stuff is great. My little one leaked through her night time nappy once and it was able to get the stain out even though it was left for some time before cleaning.” Sharing a picture of Flash Bicarbonate of Soda spray, Susan Moore wrote: “This spray is amazing, thank you to whoever posted about this spray.

Following her success online, a Facebook group has been set up for likeminded cleaning fans to share their household tips. I now have a mattress protector but it is important I get the stain out as I rent a furnished bedroom and the landlord will charge me to replace it! Thank you in advance.” Mattresses, although used all the time, are one area of the home that are often forgotten about when it comes to cleaning.Aimee Walker wrote: “Tip some salt onto the stain and rub it with cold water, gently scrubbing while you’re going….worked a treat.” But the 89p paste has since been transforming homes and everything in it as it's also been used to get tarnished jewellery and collectables, pots and pans and other bits sparkling too.

This bicarbonate spray is a step up from your regular all-purpose cleaner. It is proven to remove up to 100% of dirt, grease, and grime and leaves an intense freshness and a brilliant shine. It's the perfect energy-saving solution and cleans away with cold water. This multi-purpose spray promises to “remove up to 100% of dirt, grease and grime” so it's no wonder it's a must-have for Mrs Hinch, who uses it religiously in her bathroom. But it's the Mould and Mildew spray which the cleaning star swears by as she uses it in her bathroom to get her grotty plug holes clean as well as on grimy bathroom tiles. Kaylee Caberrera said: “Baking soda and vinegar. That’s what I used to clean my son’s mattress and it looked brand new after. But with so many products available on supermarket shelves, how do we know what works, what doesn't and what is absolutely non-negotiable.Another user suggested: "I would use Flash with bicarbonate of soda then put it in direct sunlight to see if it bleached the stain.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment