276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech M590 Multi-Device Silent Wireless Mouse, Bluetooth, 2.4GHz USB Unifying Receiver, 1000 DPI Optical Tracking, 2-Year Battery, 5 Customisable Buttons, Compatible with PC, Mac, Laptop - Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Appena levata la linguetta della batteria e inserito il ricevitore USB nel PC, il mouse ha iniziato subito a funzionare, mai avuto un prodotto che si associasse al PC così velocemente, non ho dovuto nemmeno tenere premuto il pulsante sopra al mouse..l'associazione più veloce della storia per me :D Inclusi nella confezione, oltre al mouse, ci sono: una batteria AA, il mini-dongle USB (è il ricevitore Logitech Unifying - per utilizzare il mouse via wireless 2,4 GHz anche su dispositivi senza Bluetooth) e un piccolo opuscolo con le istruzioni basilari su come utilizzare il mouse. At work, I regularly use more than one computer at my desk. I’ve been wanting to have a single keyboard and mouse to switch between all of them. This review is of the Logitech K375s keyboard and M720 mouse which I’m currently trying to see if they will… Però con Android sto avendo un problema: penso non sia compatibile con la tastiera del cellulare (io utilizzo SwiftKey), in pratica se utilizzo il mouse non mi escono i pulsanti per la tastiera :( Quindi non posso scrivere niente.. Anche questo, come l'M220, va solo a pila, non si può ricaricare tramite cavo come con altri mouse Logitech. Sarebbe perfetto avere un mouse silenzioso come l'M220 o questo M590 con in più anche la ricarica via cavo.

The asus rog strix carry has interchangeable switches but I don't know if it is compatible with the Kailh gm series Inoltre nel 590, rispetto all'M220, ci sono anche 2 pulsanti sul lato sinistro (dove si poggia il pollice per chi è destrimano) per Avanti e Indietro, molto utile per spostarsi ad esempio tra le pagine web. Questo sull'M220 non c'è. I also love the fact it can survive – according to Logitech – on a single AA battery for two years. I’ve only been testing it for two months so can’t verify that, but even if it’s a year’s life I’d be happy. Dual wireless connectivity: Connect M720 Triathlon wirelessly via the included Logitech Unifying Receiver or via Bluetooth Smart technology.This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. The mouse also does feature smart management which you can toggle on and off in the Logitech Options app. What it does is that when you are not using your mouse, it automatically switches off, and then when you come to use it again it will start working again with a little bit of lag about a one-second delay. You can switch this off in the while you take options app and reduce the time for when it will automatically switch off when you’re not using it. Logitech M590 Multi-Device Silent

The mouse is powered by a AA battery which gives a battery life of many months. Also, that is a holder for the USB receiver under the battery cover. Die Stromversorgung erfolgt über eine Mignon (AA) Batterie - also ohne Akku als typisches Verschleißteil! Tatsächlich lief mein erstes Exemplar knapp zwei Jahre mit der ersten Batterie! All-day Comfort: Designed for hours of comfort, this compact Bluetooth mouse features a curved shape for comfortable palm support, plus soft rubber side-grips and a scroll wheel for superior control The mouse also has side-scrolling which you found to be excellent for navigating spreadsheets on Excel and editing videos. I found this is actually a really good speed boost and adding to your productivity. This mouse has three customizable buttons, you thought that the third button was the third customizable button that button is meant for switching your Bluetooth devices. The third customizable button is actually not really a button, it’s just a little line at the bottom of the left-hand side of the mouse. what this is that you can hold on this button and use the sensor underneath the mouse to perform certain actions on your screen and you can perform any task you wish and it is completely customizable on the Logitech Options app.

M590 Multi-Device Silent

Mein Kritikpunkt gleich vorweg: Bei meiner ersten M590 gab der Taster auf der Oberseite hinter dem Scrollrad nach etwas mehr als zwei Jahren den Geist auf. Mit der Folge, dass einerseits kein neues Gerät mehr gekoppelt werden konnte und andererseits auch nicht mehr zwischen den bereits gekoppelten Geräten umgeschaltet werden konnte. Ein Stern Abzug deswegen. year battery life: This Bluetooth, USB mouse has been designed for endurance and built for efficiency, with a 24-month lifespan on one AA battery Dual Connectivity: Connect to your computer, laptop or tablet via Bluetooth wireless technology or the USB wireless Unifying receiver, and never worry about drop-offs or lag up to a 10 m range (2)

Bluetooth: l'ho provato sul mio tablet con Windows 10 installato, mi è bastato solo mettere il mouse sul numero 2 (l'1 infatti l'ho associato al PC con il ricevitore) e procedere con l'associazione via Bluetooth sul tablet. In questo caso i sistemi compatibili sono Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.10 o superiore, Chrome OS e anche Android 5.0 o superiore. Anche la rotellina presenta una funzione, non presente sull'M220, e cioè che la si può spostare verso sinistra e destra, per spostarsi all'interno di documenti ad esempio, senza dover cliccare sulla scrollbar.

DELIVERY OPTIONS

Infatti questo mouse può essere usato non solo sui "classici" Windows, Mac e Chrome OS ma addirittura anche su Android (dal 5 in poi) e Linux! L'ho provato sul mio smartphone con Android 6.0 marshmallow e associato senza problemi. Poi premendo il pulsante sopra al mouse posso di nuovo tornare al PC o altro dispositivo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment