276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hypervolt Go 2 - Featuring Quiet Glide Technology - Handheld Percussion Massage Gun | 3 Speeds, 2 Interchangeable Heads | Helps Relieve Sore Muscles and Stiffness (Hypervolt Go 2 White)

£64.65£129.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Go has a stall force of about 15 pounds and a stroke length of 10 millimeters, meaning it's not the best choice for deep tissue massage, but is great for a surface-level massage. Dec 1, 2022Added Theragun Mini 2 as our second best recommendation, following the review we’ve done. From our experience, the former are better for home use, while the latter are more practical and better for people on the go (e. Even though it now features a redesigned pill-shaped handle, for people with small hands it still doesn’t hold as good as a Theragun.

The New Hypervolt Go 2 Massage Gun Is an Improved Recovery Tool

The Hyperice Hypervolt Go 2 is made from high quality plastic that feels really sturdy in your hands. With 14mm amplitude and a higher stall force than Theragun Prime, it can give you the punch you need for a percussive massage. Hyperice on the other hand took advantage of what was already popular to make their entry into the market. Liz is passionate about providing parents and coaches with the knowledge and resources necessary to create a safe and enjoyable environment for young athletes.however, you get three foam attachments for a more personalized experience (a dampener, a standard ball, and a thumb) as opposed to the Hypervolt Go 2’s two interchangeable attachments (a flat head and bullet head).

Hypervolt Go Deep Tissue Massage Gun for Pain Relief Hyperice Hypervolt Go Deep Tissue Massage Gun for Pain Relief

Mini massage guns tend to be quieter than their full sized counterparts, so this shouldn’t be much of a hassle. pounds, so you can easily travel with it, and it features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts for three hours. We suggest consulting with your doctor before investing in a massage gun to ensure that it's the right choice for your body and training style. If you believe that your copyright has been misused, please provide us with a messagestating your position and we will endeavor to correct any misuse immediately.

It’s easy to use, which is key for recovery tools, and the shorter barrel (for lack of a better term) actually helps me keep it steady when I’m massaging hard-to-reach areas including my back and sides. On the other hand, Anthony Katz (Hyperice founder and president) invented the first Hypervolt as a recovery tool for professional athletes – early adopters were mostly NBA players (like Blake Griffin or Kyrie Irving) and currently Hyperice is an Official Recovery Technology Partner Of The NBA, NFL and MLB. Travel case: You want a device that at least gives you the option to carry your massage gun around easily. You don’t need more for a vibrational therapy device, but if you need deep tissue massage then more is recommended.

Hypervolt Go 2 - Featuring Quiet Glide Technology - Handheld

Well, it’s nearly May, and while I haven’t kept all of my New Year’s resolutions, I have been pretty consistent in hitting the gym week after week, so, gold star for me. For others, however, it is the frequency (percussions per minute) that matters the most – think of what kind of feeling you refer (light or hard kicking). For example the Theragun Mini may have only 2400rpms but it makes up for the reduced speed with a 12mm long stroke. When it came to the initial versions, the original Hypervolt Go had Theragun beat, granted the first generation Theragun Mini only came with one attachment head.It reaches up to 3,200 PPMs at the highest of three settings (comparable to the Go 2), and the USB-C rechargeable battery lasts for up to six hours. Available colors: Green, Gray, Black, Red, Pink | Speed Settings: six settings (900 to 4,000 RPMs) | Dimensions: 7.

Hypervolt GO Review 2022 - Where Did The All Stall Force GO? Hypervolt GO Review 2022 - Where Did The All Stall Force GO?

Apart from what we just explained above, sometimes the cherry on the top doesn’t do any harm at all.Though I’m a big fan of percussive massage guns, they’re often heavy, expensive, and bulky, and since I’m going to be traveling a lot in the next few months, I needed something that was portable, powerful, and pretty easy on my wallet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment