276°
Posted 20 hours ago

12.1MM DIY Lipstick Mold, Silicone Lipstick Making Mould Homemade Balm Lip Mold Circle Crafts Tool Kit Silicone Lip Balm Mold Crafts Tool(Single)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With this one I wanted to try reducing the shimmer, but keeping the powder, as TKB recommended including some powder to improve colour transfer—so I tried sericite mica instead of a shimmery, pigmented mica. The non-stick coating ensured that the lipsticks were cleanly removed from the moulds without any of the stick-slip issues previously experienced. Just be careful to account for the added liquid—too much can make your lipstick too soft and it won’t unmold well. Vicky's whipped up this tasty gin baba to showcase the fabulous Formaflex moulds from Pavoni Italia. You'll find multiple promotions on mold happening daily, so you won't miss out on getting the savings.

Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. of base per recipe, so with that finalized I could really start to tweak the amounts of pigments I was using.I was able to get the top of the mold off, but the stick of lipstick broke as I tried to pull it out of the mold with the tube. castor oil to try to account for how the original recipe specified the use of pure pigments pre-distributed in castor oil.

Not only was this causing production stoppages, but also causing large volumes of the lipsticks to be rejected for low quality. Secondly, we recommended using one of our hard-anodising polymer composite coatings – Apticote 350F. As an added benefit, the new solution also reduced the wear rate of the pistons meaning that machine downtime was also reduced, further increasing the production levels. Because we consider it important to protect your data, we ask for your permission to use these tools. All moulds are tested by ourselves, our main business is making bath bombs and cosmetics so rest assured these will work beautifully for your bombs.It wasn’t perfect (some product stuck to the mold around the neck—more oil around the inside of the mold next time, perhaps?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment