276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TomTom Sports GPS Runner GPS Watch - Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Charging is still a problem too. TomTom is not alone in using a different connector to charge its GPS watch, Garmin and the Suunto Ambit are guilty of this too, but having to carry yet another special USB cable around is irritating. What we really want is micro USB charging like you find on the Polar RC3. Once you’re running it’s nice to have some degree of confidence that what you are being shown is at least a vague reflection on reality. The Runner 3 / spark 3 is actually very good in this respect, in my opinion. Like any app worth its salt, however, you can also post your workouts to social media, with a TomTom-branded picture that proudly displays the details of your session. Should I buy the TomTom Runner 2 Cardio + Music? Then there’s how it looks. More than a flimsy piece of silicone, the Microsoft Band is a thermal plastic health band with a full colour touch screen. This looks like an advanced device — and it is.

TomTom’s Runner/Spark 3 is BY FAR the best value, best featured and most accurate device. There is just one catch…TomTom are withdrawing from the sports watch market. Somebody else mught buy the division and re-brand the devices but…who knows? The Alternatives. As for the screen, well it’s the same 1-inch 144 x 168 mono-style display with bold type, making it easy to glance down and soak up the information. It still has a light that’s activated by swiping up on the right side of the screen.

The Runner 2 doesn’t simply record sessions; it can act as a coach, too. As well as setting a target distance, pace or calorie burn, you can choose to exercise in a particular heart rate zone with a vibration on your wrist or in-ear prompt to let you know when you’ve strayed from your target. There are no links to subscription services that stream music…think about it! You bought the TomTom to ditch that smartphone right!! 🙂 Special Features – Voice Coach Other useful features include a five day battery life, smartphone sync with caller ID, a silent alarm, a seven day memory, and your daily stats right on the display. And while there’s no onboard GPS, it can work with your smartphone’s GPS for totally accurate distance details. The Fitbit app is fantastic as well.

I suppose the compass indicates with a directional arrow in a straight line towards the starting point. does the compass somehow tell you how far out you are from the starting point? Once you have chosen to run you are presented with this. This wasn’t my FIRST run and my previous kind of run was a zone-based one, as shown. First Run When retracing a route to the start it follows digital ‘breadcrumbs’ left behind from your outgoing route. ie it retraces your steps rather than going ‘as the crow flies’.Thanks for this info – I was searching for it online and couldn’t find people talking about it. I think it’s a great feature, especially for those who want to compete in some trail running/long Strava segments. Of course it would be great if one could get the CR holders attempt into ones watch, but alas, one step at a time. Sync it with your smartphone, and the Flex will automatically transfer your stats to the corresponding app. You can also round out your profile with personal details, set goals, and get a total picture of your activity. The Flex is compatible with lots of third party apps as well. Optical HR will simply not be as accurate as a chest strap. That is true of EVERY single optical offering on a wrist watch on the market right now. There is simply too much going on with ‘motion artefacts’ and restrictions to blood flow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment