276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keekaroo Peanut Changer, Grey (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, the Leander Changing Mat is actually softer to the touch than the Keekaroo in my experience. Whereas my Keekaroo’s surface is slightly textured to the touch, my Leander Matty changer is smooth like butter when I run my hand over it. It seems like it would be far more comfortable for naked and delicate baby skin vs the slight texture of the Keekaroo. (worth noting, the Bumbo is also super smooth). The Keekaroo and Leander Matty tie in terms of sponginess, but the Matty is softer to the touch, and more comfortable for my own skin when I touch it. Both are way softer and spongier than the Bumbo, which I already think is pretty good! Manufacturing: Unknown I Materials: ABS Plastic I Dimensions: 29″ x 16″ x 3.5″ I Weight Capacity: 44 pounds I Safety Features and Certifications: Unavailable I Warranty: 1 year I Color Choices: Gray or White Hatch Pad Overview, Pros and Cons Although it has a firm surface, parents find it surprisingly soft for baby’s comfort. (That said, some say it can be cold for baby during cooler months.) This changing pad is sturdy and has substantial weight to it, which helps keep it firmly in place during diaper changes, in addition to its slip-resistant bottom. It's a great dresser changing pad because you won't have to buy any additional materials to make it stay. In our family, we’ve actually never used a traditional changing table with either child. So it was great to have something that made diaper changes easy to do anywhere and everywhere. I’ve changed diapers on a table, the floor, the couch—you get the picture.

This led me to wonder: are these new, rubber style changing pads worth it? And what’s the difference between the most popular brands? Is a Keekaroo Peanut, Bumbo, Hatch Pad or Leander Changing Pad Worth It? The level of softness of the Hatch Changing Pad may vary based on personal preferences and expectations. While the Hatch Changing Pad is designed to provide a comfortable surface for diaper changes, it might not offer the same plush softness as some fabric-covered changing pads. However, it is constructed to ensure your baby’s comfort during changes, and many parents find it to be adequately soft for its purpose. If softness is a top priority, you might want to consider the material and construction of the changing pad in comparison to your preferences. Having an extra or two might make life easier, but one changing pad is all you really need. If you live in a two-story house, having one changing pad upstairs and one downstairs will be more convenient than having to navigate the stairs every time you need to change the baby. Having a separate, portable changing pad that you keep in your diaper bag is also a worthwhile investment for on-the-go diaper changes. I will also mention that the Changer is slip resistant and comes with a safety strap. Once my daughter moved into her crib, I simply placed my Keekaroo on top of the dresser in her room (as pictured below), and I have never had any difficulties with it moving out of place. When she was little and sleeping in the bassinet in our room, I would simply plop it on top of our bed when we needed to change her and then store it vertically next to our dresser in between changing. Keekaroo Peanut Changer

Wrapping Up

Some parents might find the Ship Hop changing pad to be bulky, heavy, and difficult to move around. My big issue with the Bumbo pad is that the company makes it hard to know what the changing pad is made of, and what it’s free from. The company indicates the changing pad (along with the Bumbo seat) is made of “high-quality foam,” but that’s as far as they get. When it’s colder outside, the pad is naturally cooler to the touch, which can be uncomfortable for some infants but you can warm it up with a warm water pad.

The pad is free of phthalates, formaldehyde, GMOs, latex, soy, vinyl, polyurethane foam, and flame retardants, all of which are potentially irritating and possibly dangerous. Plus, it meets eco-friendly and organic standards set by GREENGUARD and the Global Organic Textile Standard. The pad itself is soft enough for most babies to feel cushion beneath them rather than a hard surface.

FAQs about the Keekaroo changing pad

A cost-effective, yet still quality, changing pad is the Summer Infant Changing Pad. With a vinyl, waterproof case and raised sides, your baby will be both clean and safe. The wipeable surface makes it easy to maintain when you have all those baby clothes and changing pad covers to wash as well. In addition, the non-slip bottom keeps it stable, no matter where you need to change baby. Infants do best with this type of changing pad on top of a changing table. I found it fairly easy to get the Hatch Grow up and running, including putting batteries in the base, signing up for a Hatch account (I already had one because we use a Hatch light), getting the app (the app for the scale and the app for the lights are different) and pairing it all. It took less than 5 minutes to get started. In terms of the changer’s dimensions, the Bumbo is typically listed as measuring 4″ high by 17″ wide by 27″ long. When compared to the Keekaroo peanut changer, this changing pad by Evolur is just a hair smaller than the Keekaroo peanut changer, but I don’t find the inch or two difference to be noticeable. Manufacturing: Made in the USA I Materials: Dura-Soft, which is a polyurethane polymer elastomer – aka, synthetic rubber. I Dimensions: 32″ long x 17″ wide x 4″ high I Weight Capacity: 30 pounds (13.6 kg) I Safety Features and Certifications: Slip resistant design that is JPMA certified and includes a safety strap. Non toxic including being BPA-, PVC-, latex-, formamide-, PBDE flame retardant, and phthalate-free I Warranty: 5 years I Color Choices: Current color availability is Grey or Vanilla Keekaroo Peanut Overview, Pros and Cons

Water resistant, ideally by itself even without a waterproof cover, or with a very easy to wash cover. The changer was designed originally for hospital settings with hygiene in mind. The manufacturer states that the outer shell is resistant to bacteria growth and does not deteriorate over time. Despite all of that, the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is soft and squishy to the touch, so it is a super comfortable surface to change your baby on.

Standing out from other diaper changing pads, the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is not only durable to stand up to everyday demands and comfortable for easy clean up, but the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is safe! Resistant to tears and peels, the strong outer skin helps the changer limit bacteria growth and limits mold from everyday use. The Peanut Changer is also slip resistant, staying put on the table and keeping your little one in place during changing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment