276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mafia Lust: JJ & Lena's story. Standalone Age Gap Forbidden Romance (The Sovranos)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sooooo this was my first "Best friend's dad romance" book and let me tell you it did not disappoint. This is a story about a H who is the billionaire owner of Kane Company and head of the organized crime syndicate and his business dealings are intertwined with the Sovranos and the Seven. The H is an executive assistant and.... For the past 5 years Callum Torrino is all Bianca has thought about. Fantasized about. What she would do to make him hers. But he is her best friend’s dad and that kind of makes him off limits. Until one night… And oh what a night.

Callum Torrio is the mafia boss. Hundreds of employees answering to him and only him. Living in the mansion with his daughter he trusts only himself. So what does he do when the girl he has been obsessed with finds him in a compromising position? One that they both enjoyed? Because now that he finally has her, he will be damned if he will let her go. L. Steele is a contemporary romance author who creates stories with captivating characters and protagonists. Her stories are always entertaining for readers and her ability to craft compelling narratives is always unparalleled. She has a gift for creating stories that readers can’t put down. Callum noticing Bianca over the years, tempting and taunting him. But reminding himself she’s his daughters best friend and can be nothing more. But after he catches her watching him, things completely change after that night. He is going to possess Bianca, claim her and make her his. And he will do anything and everything in his power to tie her down to him. But I’m not going to mess around this time. I’m on the run after taking out a crucial mafia target. The stakes just got a whole lot higher, and Trisha has landed right in the middle of it. Bianca has had a crush on her best friend's dad forever, but she always knew it was wrong. He does not feel the same way and she would have to keep living in her fantasy. Until she sees him next to the pool one night and everything changes. Will she finally have her fantasy? Or will it turn uot to be a nightmare?Karma had an uneventful life until she met Michael, a powerful mob boss. Her world was turned upside down when he took her away from her normal life and introduced her to the underworld. Despite the danger and darkness that surrounded her, Karma found herself drawn to the intensity of Michael’s love. I also felt it dragged just beyond the midway point. It wasn't really about JJ and Lena anymore. It was about their friends that I didn't care about anyway. Since becoming an established author, L. Steele has developed a huge following, with her books reaching readers around the world and her international audience loving her stories. She loves to interact with her fans, and enjoys taking inspiration from the world around her – something which keeps her motivated to continue writing with a real sense of passion. The romance was a blazing inferno of lust and everything forbidden. And it doesn’t even matter that Callum is a very bad man with a horrible past and present; Bianca can’t stop the feelings she has for him even if she wanted to. They are both too far gone.

With each book, Steele creates captivating plots and characters that draw readers in and keep them hooked. Her works have become fan favorites, with each new release eagerly anticipated. With more works in the pipeline, Steele is sure to continue her success in the romance genre. The ending was severely abrupt and the ebook 'end' is at 91%. The rest is just a teaser of the next book and I won't be reading it so I didn't hit the 100% mark. Multiple Instances brings true multitasking to Android. No more long reloads and reaching every time you want to switch between apps. You can even manage multiple Legend City accounts at the same time on one computer!The spicy scenes existed. There's a *lot* of them. And if that's all you're looking for? Read this. You'll probably like it. They're numerous and honestly, I wound up skipping them near the end. I need more than hot dirty scenes. Mafia Lust” is a modern masterpiece, a powerful novel that can be read on its own. This novel is written by L. Steele. She is a true storyteller, and Mafia Lust is her best book. It’s an epic tale of family, secrets, loss, marriage, betrayal, friendships, laughter, and regrets. Mafia Lust is a heartfelt novel written with compassion and hope, reconciling the past to pave a road to happiness and second chances. The characters in this novel bring life and heart to this story, each with a distinct voice and personality. They made reader love them, they made reader sad, they made reader angry, they made reader laugh, they made reader cry, and they made reader believe in the promise of love and home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment