276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Protexin Veterinary Dasuquin Advanced Joint Supplement for Dogs, with ASU, Glucosamine HCl and Chondroitin for Small/Medium Joint Care and Support - 40 Chewable Tablets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

aplus-v2 .aplus-standard .apm-hovermodule-opacitymodon:hover {opacity:1 !important; filter:alpha(opacity=100) !important;} Dasuquin Small/Medium Dog (25kg): Glucosamine HCI 600mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 250mg, ASU Powder 45mg NSAID drugs (e.g. Previcox) are analgesics, meaning they help to reduce pain. They are also able to reduce inflammation which can make them a powerful tool in the treatment of inflammatory arthritis. However, not all dogs tolerate the drug well. In fact, some 3,200 were either put down or died while taking NSAIDs within the first eight years of their release. p class="razzledazzle" style="font-size: 12px;margin-top:8px;">Other Ingredients: FD&C Blue no. 1, FD&C Yellow, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Protein Isolate, Titanium Dioxide.

aplus-v2 .aplus-standard ul:last-child, .aplus-v2 .aplus-standard ol:last-child {margin-bottom: 0!important;}

Dasuquin’s dose of chondroitin isn’t bad at all, but I believe it could be a bit higher. Considering there’s a high quantity of MSM (which isn’t that important, in my opinion), I would have preferred some extra mg of chondroitin as well. I just think it would have worked better. In fact, you can find cheaper supplements that do the same thing in terms of pain. So I wouldn’t really recommend this supplement, just because of its huge price. There were some other things I didn’t like about it, but they weren’t as major as this one.If your dog has reached senior age (7+years) and/or has been diagnosed with arthritis or a joint medical issue, consider a joint supplement to help aid their comfort. They cannot cure a degenerative joint disease or arthritis, but they can significantly help keep your dog comfortable. html[dir='rtl'] .aplus-v2 .aplus-standard .apm-centerthirdcol ol {margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 334px;} html[dir='rtl'] .aplus-v2 .aplus-standard.aplus-module.module-4 th {padding-left: 30px; padding-right: 0px;}

h3 class="a-spacing-small"> Have you noticed changes in your dog’s joints?

aplus-v2 .aplus-standard .apm-sidemodule-textright {position:relative; display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle; padding-left:40px; height:300px; max-height:300px;} aplus-v2 .aplus-standard .apm-spacing ul:last-child,.aplus-v2 .aplus-standard ol:last-child {margin-bottom:0 !important;} So in my opinion, this is the biggest downside of this supplement. It doesn’t have any serious reason to cost so much, and I’m sure a lot of people agree with me here. p style="font-size: 12px;">Dasuquin combines ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) and green tea extract (EGCG) with Glu (glucosamine) and CS (chondroitin sulfate) to deliver comprehensive joint health support to dogs of all sizes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment