276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Interceptor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can saftey say this, if I were to pop up to Newport Pagnell the same accomadation would not be extended. Fans of Reilly's novels have largely responded to Interceptor more positively; many have enjoyed the similar style of storytelling to Reilly's books and were supportive of Reilly's first foray into film-making. Beattie is producing the project with Matthew Street and Michael Boughen for Ambience Entertainment. Chris Hemsworth, Kathy Morgan, Christopher Mapp, Robert Slaviero, and Peter D. Graves will serve as executive producers. Rapold, Nicolas (June 2, 2022). " 'Interceptor' Review: Failure to Launch". The New York Times . Retrieved May 3, 2023.

Matthew Street: “Bringing entertaining stories to the screen with tremendous international appeal is at the heart of all Ambience Entertainment films. When the opportunity came to work with award winning writers, Matthew Reilly and Stuart Beattie, we knew we had something special on our hands. Interceptor is a fantastic action story with a stellar cast and with the support of Netflix, we’re excited to see an Australian made film travel to audiences across the globe.” Chris Atkins' C4 Dispatches documentary 'Watching The Detectives' a Discovery Channel documentary on Ivory Smuggling for World Media Rights, the CBS N'Duka, Amanda (March 4, 2021). "Elsa Pataky, Luke Bracey To Star In Netflix Film 'Interceptor' From Director Matthew Reilly". Deadline Hollywood . Retrieved March 4, 2021.Indeed, indeed. The 'world' is now an expert in I.D'ing jensen cars, thats totally thanks to R.C's work of art that is the chassis data. It is treadted like a bible in our Jensen Church (no offence intended,it is a form of religion to me!) I know that Ric has invaluable material about the pre war coach building period as well as the commercial vehicle history to fill several books. Of course also the 1960's and 70's were extensively researched and documented by him, and he has more than enough material and photo's to publish several more books just about this period. An example: do you know why Jensen equipped the later Healey's with a 5-speed gearbox? Well he can explain why. a b Hassall, Greg (October 10, 2021). "Author Matthew Reilly goes from books to big screen in Interceptor directing debut". Australian Broadcasting Corporation . Retrieved May 8, 2022. On March 4, 2021, it was announced that Elsa Pataky and Luke Bracey would star in the film, with Beattie producing with Matthew Street and Michael Boughen for Ambience Entertainment. [6] [7] Pataky prepared for the role by training for up to five hours each day with the help of her husband, Chris Hemsworth, [8] who served as an executive producer and also had an uncredited cameo role as a salesman for an electronics store. [9] [10]

On August 26th, within the comments of Facebook post noting the upcoming Netflix TUDUM showcase, a global fan event showcasing its content the following September, an event that would include Interceptor, Reilly answered a fan's question about the film's release date, saying that Interceptor would be released some time in the first quarter of 2022. [4] Shortly after the TUDUM showcase, Reilly released two promotional images from the film, and also revealed Pataky's role as Captain JJ Collins. Description: Armed with this book even the least experienced ‘spanner man’ will be able to not only rebuild a BSA Unit Single, but make it go better and more reliably than even BSA thought possible! This book quite literally takes the BSA (and Triumph) Unit Single engine apart, then it shows how to rebuild the engine correctly. The book includes wiring diagrams, complete specifications, hundreds of illustrations, a wealth of invaluable advice and tuning tips to make your unit single perform! I think my publisher is worried I'll keep directing movies and not write any more books, but I enjoy the creativity of writing a book. And you have a special relationship with your audience when it's just you and your reader. I'd love to make a movie, write a book, make a movie, write a book. That'd be pretty good." Byrnes, Paul (June 1, 2022). "Unplug your brain and go with the biff in the laughably silly Interceptor". The Sydney Morning Herald . Retrieved May 3, 2023. During Collins' final climb to launch the interceptors, part of the countdown voice's dialogue is - for unknown reasons - subtitled.ajm541s wrote:Interesting stats (perhaps): In 15 years Rover produced over three times as many P5 models as Jensen produced (all models) in over 50 years. Sort of thing that might affect book production runs? https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Photos-Inside-Look-at-INTERCEPTOR-an-Upcoming-Netflix-Original-Film-20220413 Production was announced to take place in New South Wales, Australia, and that the film would star Elsa Pataky ( The Fast and the Furious franchise, Tidelands) and Luke Bracey ( Holidate, Point Break). [1] Announced on March 04, 2021, Interceptor is a Netflix original film, and will be directed by Matthew Reilly in his directorial debut. Reilly and Stuart Beattie wrote the screenplay together, with Beattie also serving as one of the film's producers, alongside Matthew Street and Michael Boughen. Executive producers include Chris Hemsworth, Kathy Morgan, Christopher Mapp, Robert Slaviero and Peter D. Graves. Also thanks must be given to the J,P&S who gave all access to their records, not many companies would make that available, thats the sort of firm they were.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment