276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tala Ant Egg Oil

£22.475£44.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They offer more effective and longer lasting results as the experts are well equipped to deal with infestations quickly and discreetly while ensuring safety for everyone involved. Boric acid is a type of poison that can kill certain types of worker ants and their queen within 3 weeks of exposure, according to an older 2003 animal study. The best way to permanently eradicate ants from your garden is by using a combination of ant traps and bait. Chemical pesticides are a potent instrument for handling ant infestations, although they have possible drawbacks such as damage to the environment and potential threats to human beings and animals.

To prevent ant infestations, it is best to eliminate any sources of food that they may be attracted to such as crumbs and pet food. Tried everything to get rid of Argentine ants, I must have a super colony, any plant I bring home they completely invade, eat new flowers, there’s no aphids, or mealy bugs, just ants, I plant pot plants in the ground and try a treatment, nothing works. We have a raised decking area that sits on concrete and this is the only place I can safely sit in our garden. Now that the moralising is taken care of, let’s move on to turning you into the world’s greatest ant killer. However, if they're nesting in a plant pot and your plants are suffering, you can move them on by watering the pot regularly.

In addition, putting lemon rinds in your cupboard may also detract ants from taking up residence in your kitchen.

One 2005 study found that compounds in cinnamon leaf essential oil, including trans-cinnamaldehyde, could be effective at killing and repelling ants, including biting red ants.

This form of parasitism is seen across many ant genera, but the parasitic ant is usually a species that is closely related to its host.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment