276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rain Player

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love putting this while gaming or just relaxing especially the Getting Wet preset I recommend if you need something to listen to while doing something.

Rain Player - Google Books Rain Player - Google Books

As I'm currently juggling writing a novel and working on homework for college, I find the sounds of rain to be impossibly soothing in the midst of chaos. Amazing, really helps me with relaxing and studying. I can just imagine myself being under a tree in the middle of a peaceful field while subtle rain keeps falling. My wife and I share the same space. I can sleep, read or work at my desk with perfect focus. The rain in my headphones transports me to a place where there is no TV or other distractions. Lovely, realistic rain noises. Chill music and this generator set to animate really helps me concentrate on my writing. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2010-02-11 23:45:53 Bookplateleaf 0002 Boxid IA111812 Boxid_2 CH115801 Camera Canon 5D City New York DonorSometimes, nights where I live are really really windy. I'm a heavy sleeper, but when falling asleep, I'm ridiculously sensitive to sounds and noises like wind or music. This helps me soooo much, I never thought it would since little things like even the sound of a fan would do a good job of keeping me up at night, but I was quite pleasantly surprised by this. Thank you so much! This sound is so perfect for helping me relax, and go to sleep, or even just doing my homework! The other day I was having a really rough day, so I put this on, and it helped me so much! Sometimes I find it very difficult to focus on my work or my lectures. I don't know why, but the sound of the rain really helps me focus! rain: "Right now, it's the best team of players I've ever had"by Scoobsterof Dust2.usat PGL Major Antwerp 2022 Select appropriate grammar and vocabulary, understanding how such choices can change and enhance meaning

Rain Player by David Wisniewski - Publishers Weekly Rain Player by David Wisniewski - Publishers Weekly

I really do love the noise of the rain. It's relaxing and easy to the ears, and when it starts to get loud at night for whatever reason I just turn it up and close my eyes. It also works well when sitting in class and needing something to help keep me focused on my work, and not on my classmate's chit-chat. rain: "The main problem we have is that we haven't been able to play enough"by Strikerof HLTVat IEM Cologne 2022Such great study music, especially when paired with 88 Keys. Very relaxing and soothing and helps me focus. Rain is coziest when you're safe from it, but not isolated from it. I like to imagine myself in a secure shelter in the wilderness with a canopy of trees. The blue slider corresponds to the water hitting leaves and dirt and dripping from the canopy onto the ground. The orange through green sliders all sound like rain hitting a shelter with various levels of insulation. Rain was always one of the things I liked in school. It always meant getting home early and sitting under the dark but comfortable atmosphere. I only use this at night because it doesnt work when the sun is out. This sound helps me remember about when I and my brother sitting in our house just watching and listening to the rain outside. Amazing I work in a loud, high stress office, and this has being a life saver for inbetween calls to relax.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment