276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Praise (Salacious Players' Club)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is my first Sara Cate book and by far one of my best reads of the year. I fell madly in love with Emerson and Charlie. I’m so glad it’s part of a series because I can’t get enough of this world.

The importance of family was another thing I didn’t expect in this book, but I think it was well done and fits the story perfectly! Both main characters were willing to do anything for their families, so the nature of their relationship tested that loyalty. I think it was a huge conflict that they had to overcome together and I loved reading about the complexity of it all! I don’t usually pay much attention to the supporting characters in story, but I think Sarah did a great job of the weaving the story of Charlie’s sister, Sophie, who is going through a journey of personal and sexual identity that I think is very appropriate for her. The Sara Cate Experience means getting pulled into a story and escaping reality a bit for romances which are just as emotional as they are arousing. The steam is scorching and the feelings are strong. There isn’t ever one without the other because when love and sex come together, the result is fireworks. The challenge is tougher than she first expected. Nash isn’t just wild, but he’s also dangerous. And Alistair is much more broken than he allows the world to believe. The three of them are all bound by grief. It is up to Zara to feed his hunger and heal Alistair’s pain.This is the first part of the Salacious Players Club series where we meet with Charlie who is pretty broke and broke and gets tangled up with her ex-boyfriend’s father in a hilarious turn of the events. We find her in the first chapters playing the role of subordinate to her dom nature to recover the rent deposit that Emmerson had given to her son, without Charlie and Emmerson knowing that they are not who they are to stay . . . From there, the spice, warmth, and connection are off the charts. What she does not know is that under all of his tattoos is a seedy habit and a life of crime. Logan’s always had a tough time saying no. If he isn’t careful, this girl is going to be his new addiction. And his ruin, too. Emerson is the ultimate alpha, protective, Strong and very caring. He was fascinated by Charlie from day one, beautiful, brave and outspoken. She didn’t mind the stigma attached to sexual fantasies and even began to explore them with him. Not wanting to ruin her relationship with Beau, he kept his distance from her, but with each passing day he grew more attracted to her. Charlie also fell hard and fast for Emerson. For the first time in a long time, she felt special, happy, and valued. Burn for Me” is a stand alone novel and was released in 2021. Everly ruined his life. It was her investigation that got his dad shipped off to jail. It’s Everly’s fault that his mom killed herself right after. She has regretted it every day since then. When he turns up in her journalism class, she knows she is in trouble. Salacious; adj., having or conveying undue or inapprop Coming this March, a new series by USA Today Bestselling author, Sara Cate.

She is beginning to learn that his family’s secrets go much deeper than she first believed. The more that she learns, the more ways that he finds to punish her. Cullen wants to ruin Everly for life, and she’s afraid he has already.Prepare to tighten your legs as you read this. You might need some new panties just in case, or give them all up because this story is sure to set them off. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including: Cullen Ayers wants to make her pay. His torment becomes her life, and she endures every second of it because she deserves it. What began as revenge soon turns into lust. He’s just eighteen, and she should really be ashamed of how good this all feels when they are alone with each other, yet she cannot help herself. She’s in too deep now. I really admire these two, their chemistry, their dynamic, their love. The age difference and the ex-boyfriend’s father elements created the right amount of prohibition and fear. I totally enjoyed how the couple navigated the dom/sub relationship. The story is fantastic, the characters are incredible, and the writing flows very well. Praise has the perfect blend of humor, swoon, spice, and love. I highly recommend you read it if you haven’t already!

Following the kinky desires of the owners, Emerson, Garrett, Hunter, and Maggie, the series is a collection of interconnected standalones guaranteed to be a little twisted, forbidden, and very salacious. Sara Cate is a USA Today bestselling author that lives in Arizona with her husband, dog, and kids. She enjoys baking in her free time. Good thing we got that boring stuff outta the way.

Publication Order of Black Hearts Books

Sara’s passion in life is to normalize a reading experience which pushes the boundaries and empowers women to own their sexuality. Things which trigger her soapbox rants are discrediting the romance industry or belittling all of its readers by calling it “trash”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment